TONiGHT: dinner in San Francisco at 7pm (with Anne Milley, SAS / JMP)

Andreas Weigend

Mar 6, 2012, 4:48:14 PM3/6/12
to social...@googlegroups.com

Hello Labsters!

Back from TED! Also gave a pretty cool totally new keynote about IDENTITY (of course: social) yesterday at Predictive Analytics World. Anne Milley from SAS (just google SAS Weigend for history) is inviting people from the lab for dinner tonight.

Dinner will be 7:00 pm – 8:30pm in San Francisco:

Mission Beach Cafe

198 Guerrero Street, San Francisco CA 94103

(415) 861-0198

If you can make it, please drop me a quick email. Thanks!

Andreas

(650) 906-5906