RE: Ellen Brown's Public Bank

J.Richard Niemela

Jan 31, 2014, 9:16:00 PM1/31/14
to DANIEL KRYNICKI, social...@googlegroups.com

DAN.A good analysis..as to my comment on administering a loan, even if it is done without interest, if it goes through a channel that has employees performing the work, would they be paid, and by whom..Otherwise, the view that somebody has to work to generate money, is real, so even if money exists, work was done to create it sufficient to be loaned…loaning money is not anti-biblical, and if made to aliens, it appears to have a charge…Dick

Feb 5, 2014, 9:19:52 AM2/5/14
to social...@googlegroups.com
I haven't had the time to go through this nonsense piece by piece, but this is an example of how Social Credit has been misrepresented in Daniel's analysis.

Dan states:

"

somebody must “work” to create value that is translated into coin or money, so those who do more work than others, are due more in return

Anybody who argues against this has lost his marbles. In real life, it’s the law of something for something. Biblically, this is law of sowing and reaping which debunks CH Douglas’s social credit dividend from the start. "

What Daniel doesn't understand is that those who work will receive more income than those who don't in a Social Credit society, since the dividend is paid to all whether they are working or not in the exact same amount.  So if someone works, they receive their salary + dividend.  If they do not work, they will only receive the dividend.

If we were at a point in time where machines were capable of doing all the work, and we insisted that people still had to work for income, then everone would starve because there would be no work.  While this is an ideal limit, we are continuously moving towards that limit as machines and technology replace labour in production.  As a consequence, we either supplement wages with a form of income not costed in industry, or we find more and more nonsense work for people to do in order to distribute incomes. All this nonsense work translates itself into wasted effort, and the ever filling garbage dumps and polluted water supplies are quite a testament to this wasteful activity.

The truth will set you free, and the truth is that capital and technology are replacing labour in production.

--

---

Jim Schroeder