End of a Speech I'm working on

Steve Hummel BenFranklinWasRight

May 25, 2013, 7:27:50 PM5/25/13
to socialcredit
Here are some realities for you. Cost accounting’s current rules and
effects are a constant monetary fact enforcing a scarcity of total
individual incomes in comparison to total prices. This scarcity
cannot be overcome via injecting money, especially money in the form
of loans, into the economy. It must be and can only be accomplished by
a gift of income directly distributed to the individual first, in
other words a policy of monetary Grace.

And so we see that the higher reality of Grace transformed the human
spiritual/psychological world in the first century…and that a policy
of monetary Grace will do the same for the economic and monetary
systems in the 21st.

Evolve or die. That is the lesson of the natural universe. Do not be
swayed or deceived by the self interested (powerful Bankers and
financiers), the intelligent who for whatever reason did not look
close enough for solutions (economists) or anyone else whose agenda is
anything other than freedom for the individual. The recognition of
Grace as the higher and necessary reality of human experience, of
human nature, of our economic and monetary systems and of the cosmos
itself is the evolutionary lesson we must learn in order to escape the
current crisis, to escape the tortures of being forced into being homo
economicus…..and to finally be free.