Annual human rights Report of MASUM 2020

Kirity Roy

Jan 22, 2021, 7:23:14 AM1/22/21
to Kirity Roy
Friend
Please find the link of annual report of MASUM 2020. I hope and trust that you will find the ground reality of West Bengal, India on human rights situation.
I am eager to receive valuable comments from you to make better way of our struggle in future.
If you think, please share with your network.
With solidarity
MASUM Team

--
Kirity Roy
Secretary
Banglar Manabadhikar Suraksha Mancha
(MASUM)
&
National Convenor (PACTI)
Programme Against Custodial Torture & Impunity
40A, Barabagan Lane (4th Floor)
Balaji Place
Shibtala
Srirampur
Hooghly
PIN- 712203
Tele-Fax - +91-33-26220843
Phone- +91-33-26220845
Mobile (0) 9903099699
e. mail : kiri...@gmail.com
Web: www.masum.org.in

Disclaimer:The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally priviledged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosure,copying,distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,it is prohibited and
may be unlawful.In such case,you should destrioy this message and
kindle notify kiri...@gmail.com by reply email.