Will Social Stream be updated to Rails4?

COConsulting

Jul 7, 2015, 6:41:37 PM7/7/15
to social...@googlegroups.com
Are there plans to update Social Stream to utilize Rails 4? At this point, I have tried to create a new project using Rails 3.2.3; and have spent the better part of the day fixing errors to try and get a functional project. At this point, it is proving to be error after error that I am moving onto other possibilities.

I really like what I see on the Social Stream website. And love the different modules that can be added to the base. I would really like to use this system.

Anyone know if this will be update?

Kobi Omenaka

Jul 8, 2015, 1:43:53 AM7/8/15
to social...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I asked a question about 6 months ago to see if it will be deprecated - I got no answer back. it sounds to me like there is no plan for development!

Kobestarr