Repository modify

Brainstorm

Jun 12, 2014, 5:47:10 AM6/12/14
to social...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
Thanks for accepting me in this community :)

I want to modify the repository of socialStream, i want to limit the possibility to add different type of files.
I want that the users can add just documents, no music , no video how could i do?

I want to comment the part about tags in the popup ( add file)  but I didn't find where is it.

</section>
 <section class="tags">
 <label for="document_tag_list">Tags</label>
 <input data-path="/tags.json" id="document_tag_list" name="document[tag_list]" size="30" type="text" value="" />
</section>

This part ( I saw it when I inspected the page)

Tnx a lot
I will wait your answers :)