Your writing – Getting involved.

gardenof...@googlemail.com

Apr 17, 2009, 7:06:42 AM4/17/09
to Social Psycho
One of the reasons I chose tumblr for this project is the simplicity
of the platform. It’s dead easy to set one up and connect to others
which is perfect for a project like this. However this project goes
and however the characters development I see the tumblr blogs as the
door way to each of the characters.

There’s another advantage too. You can start from scratch and you
won’t have to try and integrate the story into your existing blog/
website.

If you set up a tumblr blog for this project, let us know in this
thread and we can all follow you – making it easier for other people
to jump in and out of the story.

You can set up your tumblr blog here: http://www.tumblr.com

Much love.
Marcus.