Unofficial Phone,the most cheap mobile phones from china

ying...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2008, 5:25:50 PM12/16/08
to Social Network Portability

uoha

Dec 16, 2008, 5:58:55 PM12/16/08
to social-networ...@googlegroups.com
   Thanks!

Friend:-
Here is my  Plastering contractor website aplaster.com

We,re also working on uoha.com , it should be done on the next 3 months or so ,but you can have an idea of our Project I hope you Like it!
This is my personal Blog social.pi.edu !
Thanks
FrankCarneiro<<< Dont forget to visit My Future Business Website,we will offer Gratuit Business listing,websites,sub-domains,website hosting,business/personal blogs and e-mail
http://uoha.com Please let Us know your what you think!

sanjeev sharma

Dec 16, 2008, 11:37:54 PM12/16/08
to social-networ...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i am sanjeev. We have a good dedicated team that works on SEO Based projects since last 4 years. We have also professional and experience software programmers & Designers to works on projects.

Regarding to your project http://aplaster.com/ is very good website for business purpose. if you have think for SEO for our website then  your business more grow. our all website and blog are best for business purpose.

We will provide maintenance facility to client after completion of the project. This will on contract base or monthly based whatever client suitable.

If you are interested to refer Business proposal I'll send it to you. Proposal contain Time line and cost estimation, to get batter idea for which way your project will be developed.

We will looking for your reply.
-----
We are available now to discuss about project or leave your information with convenient time to discuss.
-----
It would be great if we can talk and discuss.

Thanks
sanjeev