Google Social Graph newbie question

Bercea Gabriel

Feb 23, 2010, 11:14:56 AM2/23/10
to Social Graph API
I am newbie with social graph from google. I have just seen some demo
videos.
I am wondering if developers can build services that will be able to
follow certain discussion on the web about a certain topic on
different social networks.
For example can you follow what people are talking about: "IPAD" on
twitter facebook, etc..

Thank you.

Brad Fitzpatrick

Feb 23, 2010, 2:30:43 PM2/23/10
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
No, the SGAPI only gives information on directed edges between people nodes (or more specifically, URLs) and the associated edge (relation) type.  Nothing about contents of what people are writing, etc.