Social Graph for Commercial Use

Sinyo

Sep 11, 2009, 6:59:19 PM9/11/09
to Social Graph API
Hi,

I am wondering whether Social Graph API is available for Commercial
Use?

thanks.

Brad Fitzpatrick

Sep 11, 2009, 7:12:14 PM9/11/09
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
See:

Let me know if you need to query faster than it lets you and we can talk and increase your limits.

Sinyo

Sep 12, 2009, 6:01:53 AM9/12/09
to Social Graph API
I noticed the limit would be 50,000 queries per-day. So, I can use the
50,000 queries for commercial use.
Then, if I want to increase the limit or speed, I just need to make a
request. Is my understanding correct?

thanks.

On Sep 11, 4:12 pm, Brad Fitzpatrick <bradf...@google.com> wrote:
> See:
>
> http://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/faq.htmlhttp://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/terms.html

Brad Fitzpatrick

Sep 12, 2009, 6:07:36 PM9/12/09
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, just let me know if you need more queries, or a better interface for what you're trying to do.

In reality it'll probably let you do much more than 50,000 per day, but that limit is there in case you need to be throttled due to available capacity.

Sinyo

Sep 12, 2009, 7:36:46 PM9/12/09
to Social Graph API
Thank you for the explanation.