A question about SGAPI

Alenônimo

May 9, 2010, 12:18:35 AM5/9/10
to Social Graph API
Hi everyone, my name is Alexandre Roberto Pereira and I'm new here.

I've came here because of a issue. I've managed to produce a webpage
littered with profile pages that I have around the web (http://
dl.dropbox.com/u/123013/alexandre.html - It was quite a feat to
reunite 413 of them and maybe there's even more I'm not aware yet!).
Each link has a rel="me" attribute. I've put this page on my Google
Profile to see if it's able to crawl anything from it but so far it's
not even mentioned (I've used http://www.google.com/s2/search/social#socialcontent
to pull my Google Profile data).

I've tried using SGAPI Recrawl (https://sgapi-recrawl.appspot.com/) to
make it look that page, but most of time it keeps crashing. When it
doesn't, it says there's nothing new.

So I'm wondering, is there a limit of pages that Google can pull about
a person using Social Graph API? Or there's a requeriment for a hCard
of myself on that page? So far, Google retrieved only 50 pages of me
from somewhere else.

Thank you all for you patience (and for this neat idea).

Alexandre Roberto Pereira