New hostname and now my wordpress to buzz doesn't work

Ted Fulmer

May 6, 2011, 12:12:55 AM5/6/11
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
I had this working but the dyndns deleted my account and hostname, now I must be doing something wrong but danged if I can figure it out. http://ripvansabre.dyndns.org/livejournal and profiles.google.com/ripvansabre point to each other but the crawler doesn't seem to believe it.

Can anyone point out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Bill Strathearn

Jul 8, 2011, 3:15:03 PM7/8/11
to social-g...@googlegroups.com

Ted Fulmer

Jul 10, 2011, 9:56:17 PM7/10/11
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
Yes, a few days after I posted (probably before May 13) everything started working again. After I had pretty much given up hope.