"unverified claiming nodes" and rel=me

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Quicksave

未读,
2009年8月27日 06:36:352009/8/27
收件人 Social Graph API
Hi,
It seems there is a problem with the "rel=me" attribute.
I added in my Google Profile my blog's url and checked "This is a
profile page about me" in order to be a dorky as Brad said.
When I use the social graph API on my blog
http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://piocheetjoue.blogspot.com&fme=1&edi=1&edo=1&pretty=1&callback
We can see that :

"unverified_claiming_nodes": [
"http://www.google.com/profiles/100132233764003563318"
],

This is MY Google Profile URL but apparently, I'm not a verified link
according to http://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/docs/lookup.html

Am I wrong ?

Brad Fitzpatrick

未读,
2009年8月27日 20:41:162009/8/27
收件人 social-g...@googlegroups.com
That looks correct.

You don't have a me link from http://piocheetjoue.blogspot.com to that Google Profile URL.  "unverified_claiming_nodes" means URLs which claim to be you, but don't have a reciprocal me path back (however indirectly).

Quicksave

未读,
2009年8月28日 02:55:002009/8/28
收件人 Social Graph API
Ok I get it now. Thx !

I have another question.
When I check my Google Profile URL (not vanity) :
http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://www.google.com/profiles/100132233764003563318&fme=0&edi=1&edo=0&pretty=1&callback
I see at the end :

"nodes_referenced_by": {
"http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufortfrancois": {
"types": [
"me"
]

In fact, I created my vanity profile URL as
http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufort.francois and not
http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufortfrancois

I know it's the same but it's not quite just.
Should I be worried about that (for ranking, referencement, etc.) ?
Should I share the "'without dot" URL instead of "with dot" ?

It's weird because when I look at
http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufort.francois&fme=0&edi=1&edo=0&pretty=1&callback
I don't see "nodes_referenced_by" although it's the same page ...

I would be grateful if you can explain me the underground things of
that.

On Aug 28, 2:41 am, Brad Fitzpatrick <bradf...@google.com> wrote:
> That looks correct.
> You don't have a me link fromhttp://piocheetjoue.blogspot.comto that
> Google Profile URL.  "unverified_claiming_nodes" means URLs which claim to
> be you, but don't have a reciprocal me path back (however indirectly).
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 3:36 AM, Quicksave <beaufort.franc...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > It seems there is a problem with the "rel=me" attribute.
> > I added in my Google Profile my blog's url and checked "This is a
> > profile page about me" in order to be a dorky as Brad said.
> > When I use the social graph API on my blog
>
> >http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://piocheetjoue.blogs...
> > We can see that :

> >   "unverified_claiming_nodes": [
> >    "http://www.google.com/profiles/100132233764003563318"
> >   ],
>
> > This is MY Google Profile URL but apparently, I'm not a verified link
> > according tohttp://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/docs/lookup.html
>
> > Am I wrong ?

Quicksave

未读,
2009年9月1日 02:12:182009/9/1
收件人 Social Graph API
Up ?

On Aug 28, 8:55 am, Quicksave <beaufort.franc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I get it now. Thx !
>
> I have another question.
> When I check my Google Profile URL (not vanity) :http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://www.google.com/pro...
> I see at the end :
>
> "nodes_referenced_by": {
>     "http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufortfrancois": {
>      "types": [
>       "me"
>      ]
>
> In fact, I created my vanity profile URL ashttp://www.google.com/profiles/beaufort.francoisand nothttp://www.google.com/profiles/beaufortfrancois
>
> I know it's the same but it's not quite just.
> Should I be worried about that (for ranking, referencement, etc.) ?
> Should I share the "'without dot" URL instead of "with dot" ?
>
> It's weird because when I look athttp://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://www.google.com/pro...

Brad Fitzpatrick

未读,
2009年9月1日 10:02:182009/9/1
收件人 social-g...@googlegroups.com
Canonicalization quirk.  Nothing to worry about for ranking or anything.  I can make a note to clean it up when I have a sec.

Quicksave

未读,
2009年9月1日 10:07:312009/9/1
收件人 Social Graph API
Thx.

On Sep 1, 4:02 pm, Brad Fitzpatrick <bradf...@google.com> wrote:
> Canonicalization quirk.  Nothing to worry about for ranking or anything.  I
> can make a note to clean it up when I have a sec.
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Quicksave <beaufort.franc...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Ok I get it now. Thx !
>
> > I have another question.
> > When I check my Google Profile URL (not vanity) :
>
> >http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://www.google.com/pro...
> > I see at the end :
>
> > "nodes_referenced_by": {
> >    "http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufortfrancois": {
> >     "types": [
> >      "me"
> >     ]
>
> > In fact, I created my vanity profile URL as
> >http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufort.francoisand not
> >http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufortfrancois
>
> > I know it's the same but it's not quite just.
> > Should I be worried about that (for ranking, referencement, etc.) ?
> > Should I share the "'without dot" URL instead of "with dot" ?
>
> > It's weird because when I look at
>
> >http://socialgraph.apis.google.com/lookup?q=http://www.google.com/pro...
回复全部
回复作者