If you've got recent publications or media, please share!

Talia Waltzer

Mar 15, 2022, 11:12:57 PM3/15/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hello SDTIC folks,

I hope you are staying safe and well. We've been posting a list of people's recent publications every other month to the SDTIC listserv. The next announcement will go out around April 15. It's nice to see what folks are up to and congratulate/encourage everyone's recent works.

If you have any recent works (articles, chapters, books, media, etc.), please feel free to share! A broad range of research topics shared by anyone in the community is welcome, even if the work is not directly about Social Domain Theory. You are also welcome to share any media featuring your work (e.g., blogs, podcasts, school or local news...)

To share recent publications, fill out this form (once for each work): https://forms.gle/3Ss5f7cqAMuyaaug7

To share your media highlights, add them to the website by directly suggesting edits on this document

The works you share are featured on the Social Domain Theory website (https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/discussion).

Thanks,

Talia Waltzer, on behalf of the Communications Committee