JPS Conference: Room Sharing Interest?

1 view

Christina Marlow

Mar 28, 2024, 10:48:35 AMMar 28
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My name is Christina Marlow and I am a 3rd year Ph.D. student at NC State University working with Dr. Kelly Lynn Mulvey. I am planning to attend this year's Jean Piaget Society (JPS) Conference in Toronto. I was wondering if there were any other graduate students (or even Post Docs) from our SDT family who were planning on attending and would be willing to share a 2 double bed hotel room (in the conference hotel) with me.

I would be checking in May 30th and checking out June 2nd (3 nights). Splitting the room would end up being about $501.28 Canadian total (C$167.09 per night) for each of us (or approximately $369.80 USD total, $123.27 USD per night).

If you're interested, please feel free to reach out. My email is csma...@ncsu.edu

Best,

Christina Marlow

--