Engaging with the SDTIC community!

Talia Waltzer

Sep 23, 2021, 1:51:48 PM9/23/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I hope the academic year is off to a great start for you. I am writing to share information about two ways you can engage with the SDTIC community:

(1) Share some works on the recent publications list by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/3Ss5f7cqAMuyaaug7

New works will be sent out in regular email announcements to the listserv. We haven't had many new additions in the last month, so it'd be great to see more :)

(2) Create a mini-profile to add yourself to the SDT directory by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/yfdXBEhAkk2vpXGV9

It's cool to see the range of topics people are working on now/in the near future! I appreciated being able to find others who are doing work in areas related to my current interests. This directory is also a valuable resource for junior scholars to learn about others' work, find collaboration opportunities, or perhaps connect with people interested in mentoring others.

Regards,

Talia Waltzer

(browse the SDT website here - https://www.socialdomaintheory.com)