Educating for Democracy online conference

Larry Nucci

Apr 6, 2022, 7:01:27 PM4/6/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone -

Our colleague Johari Harris at UVA has helped to organize a FREE online conference that may interest you.  It is called "Educating for Democracy" and takes place on Saturday,  April 30. I have attached the main flyer and another that announces a discussion that I will be having with Dr. Hasan Jeffries (a historian at The Ohio State University) on the topic of how to engage K-12 students in conversations about race, justice and history.

The conference is geared to K-12 teachers, but I thought that it might be of interest to some of you.

Best regards,

Larry

--
Larry Nucci