Time to Register - Social Domain Theory Preconference

Matthew Gingo

Jan 11, 2023, 11:24:43 AM1/11/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com, Matt Gingo
Greetings SDT Community,

SDT 2023 is shaping up to be an excellent event!

Please join us for:
Larry Nucci's plenary address: "The Principle of Editorial Independence and Why it Matters".

Discussions of advances in SDT research and theory led by Audun Dahl, Melanie Killen, Kelly Lynn Mulvey, Adam Rutland, along with several others.

"Flash Talks" on cutting edge research, and numerous roundtable discussions on current issues in the field.

The program is being finalized now, and will be available on the conference website soon.

Early registrations help us plan the event, reserve the correct size space, order the right amount of food, and cover hotel and catering deposits. We can't do it without you! Please register today (this would really help us a great deal).

SDT 2023 will be held in Salt Lake City, Wednesday, March 22 - 9am-5pm*. *Followed by a cocktail hour.

The SDT preconference has become a biennial tradition that brings together our community to talk about new advances in our theory and research, connect with old friends, and to meet new members of our community.

Please share this email with new students, lab members, and colleagues who might not be members of the SDTIC listserv.

Note - you do not need to register for SRCD to attend this event.

Looking forward to seeing you at SDT2023,

Amanda Burkholder, Matt Gingo, Seçil Gönültas

Matthew Gingo
Associate Professor
Wheaton College - Psychology
Norton MA 02766