Spring 2024 SDTIC meeting - - Brief planning survey

Daddis, Christopher

Oct 20, 2023, 12:34:23 PM10/20/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Colleagues,

The 2024 SDTIC spring meeting will focus on adolescent development and the Social Domain theory.  We are in a planning stage at this point but are looking to frame our discussions on (1) how Social Domain Theory can be used to better understand adolescents and (2) how research on adolescents can help elucidate Social Domain theory.

We are looking for feedback from the SDTIC community to help us structure the event and to identify potential participants. To these ends, please complete the linked survey.  Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Aline Hitti and Chris Daddis

Survey link: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eKbbejCfvKcFgpg

The Ohio State University

Christopher Daddis, PhD

Associate Professor

Department of Psychology

The Ohio State University Marion

Daddis, Christopher

Nov 2, 2023, 2:43:50 PM11/2/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

This is a friendly reminder to complete the interest survey for the Spring SDTIC meeting.

Thank you…

Daddis, Christopher

Dec 18, 2023, 2:44:44 PM12/18/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Aline and I are continuing to work on the Spring SDTIC meeting on adolescence and we are looking for some help from the group. Last month, we used a Qualtrics survey to solicit potential speakers. We received the following response, but it was not connected with a name or lab:

I’m doing my dissertation study on Black and Latinx students’ evaluations of exclusionary and restorative school discipline approaches in response to transgressions that may be perceived as challenges to teachers’ authority. I will have preliminary results to share in the spring.

This sounds like very interesting research, and I think it would be a great attrition to the meeting.  If this is your work, please email me at dadd...@osu.edu.  Thank you very much.

Best,

Chris