Are you planning to attend or skip SRCD 2023? Quick 2-question survey!

Tal Waltzer

Aug 26, 2022, 11:11:53 AMAug 26
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Planning is underway for our community’s 2023 pre-conference get-together.

There has been some talk among members about whether to attend SRCD given issues with the organization, location of the conference, etc. Therefore, we wanted to get everyone's input regarding holding the meeting at SRCD, and get a sense of how many people would be interested in joining.

Please answer this brief 2-question survey to let us know your plans for SRCD 2023:
https://forms.gle/1bJUVvk7SZJ8cRx28

Thank you,
Tal, on behalf of the Communications Committee

--
Dr. Talia Waltzer
Postdoctoral Scholar

Tal Waltzer

Aug 31, 2022, 1:43:58 PMAug 31
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I hope your week has gone well. This is just a friendly reminder to answer this quick two-question survey if you have not done so yet!

2-question survey about your plans for SRCD 2023:
https://forms.gle/1bJUVvk7SZJ8cRx28

If you are planning to attend SRCD and/or our pre-conference, or if you are NOT planning to attend, either way we would like to know! I will share the results with the pre-conference organizing committee next week, so just be sure to share your response by Friday 9/2.

Best wishes,

Tal