Help recruiting for an online research study?

Wendy Rote

Jul 2, 2022, 1:14:29 PM7/2/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
My lab (USF Parent-Adolescent Relationships Lab) is doing a brief online research study on how parents and teens work together to make decisions about the pediatric Covid-19 vaccine. There's lots of research on what affects adults' decisions about getting the vaccine, but basically nothing on how families make this decision for kids, especially as kids become teens and young adults.  I'm looking for families with kids/teens aged 10-22. The parent survey link is below and will provide a link to the child survey once complete.

I would really appreciate your help taking or distributing this study if you're willing.

Here's a brief blurb I use to recruit:

Parents of kids aged 10-22 - we need your help!
The USF Parent-Adolescent Relationship Lab is doing a brief research study on how parents and teens work together to make decisions about the pediatric Covid-19 vaccine. If you are a parent of a child between the ages of 10 and 22, it would be really helpful if you could take this anonymous online survey. It should only take about 10-15 minutes. At the end, there will be a link for your child to complete a similar survey too. You can ask one or two of your children to take the survey.

If you provide your email at the end of the child survey (it’s a separate link and not connected to your answers), you’ll be eligible to get a $20 Amazon.com e-gift card. Every 20th family that has a parent and child participate and provides an email will get one.
This study is approved by the USF IRB, Study # 004161. If you have any questions, email usfsp...@gmail.com.
You can find out more about the PAR Lab at https://sites.google.com/mail.usf.edu/usf-par-lab.

Thank you so much!!
Wendy