Restarted Twitter

1 view

Larry Nucci

Apr 22, 2022, 11:52:00 AM4/22/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone -

I dislike Twitter, but have restarted in order to communicate about issues related to moral development and education.  Rather than bothering all of you via email you can follow me on Twitter.  My account is imaginatively the @sign followed by LarryNucci

My first resumed tweet (how Trumpy!) is a link to the NY Times article on banned content in Florida math textbooks.

See you on social media - maybe?

Best regards,

Larry

--
Larry Nucci, Ph.D.
Berkeley School of Education

Clare Conry-Murray

Apr 22, 2022, 2:17:06 PM4/22/22
to Larry Nucci, social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I want to second the idea that we should follow each other on Twitter.  If you have an account, post a link here so we can easily find each other:
You can also post your favorite people to follow outside SDT too.

I know politicians give Twitter a bad rap, but Academic Twitter can be really helpful for keeping up on research (see the #CDS2022 live tweets), help with R code/stats, getting to know potential collaborators, and finding out about job opportunities.  I've gotten opportunities like an invitation to speak at a CDS preconferences because of meeting people through Twitter, and I realized that when I needed to put together a list of people who might be able to take a leadership position on PsyArXiv my list of names included lots of people I know through Twitter.

Plus you can see my tweet on masks on planes which is currently going viral (almost 40k likes!).

Clare

--
To learn more about the Social Domain Theory listserv and group, visit https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/
---