[SDTIC] Reminder! SDTIC Meeting on Education Research TODAY (Sept 20th)

Sarah Manchanda

Sep 20, 2021, 9:00:36 AM9/20/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Dear Social Domain Theory Colleagues,

We are writing to remind you of our September meeting focused on education research (starting soon). This mini-conference will be two hours long and feature 4 short talks, 1 discussant talk, and a series of break-out rooms for discussion.  The talks will focus on research related to using social domain theory to study educational settings, strategies, and interventions.

When: September, 20 at 15:00 UTC / 8am PDT

Zoom Information:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/91954890126

Meeting ID: 919 5489 0126
One tap mobile
+12133388477,,91954890126# US (Los Angeles)
+16692192599,,91954890126# US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 919 5489 0126

NOTE: All participants and hosts are now required to sign into a Zoom account prior to joining meetings hosted by UC Berkeley

Featured speakers:

Stacy Horn

Olga Lucia González

Hanna Beißert

Chris Daddis

Larry Nucci (Discussant)

Breakout room sessions will include conversations about translating research for schools / partnering with schools, conducting research with teachers, and more.

If you would like call-in information for the meeting, please let us know and we can provide it.  If you have any accessibility requests / concerns, please reach out to Robyn Ilten-Gee (robyn_i...@sfu.ca) before the meeting and we will try to accommodate.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Kelly Lynn, Sarah and Robyn

--