Reminder: First Book Club mtg. tomorrow!

Robyn Ilten-Gee

Jul 8, 2021, 12:01:13 PM7/8/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

A reminder that our first book club meeting will be tomorrow (Friday, July 9) at 8am PDT / 15:00 UTC. We will discuss the article attached!  Even if you weren't able to read the whole thing, but want to come for the discussion, we'd love to have you!

When: July 9, 8am PDT / 15:00 UTC

Link: https://sfu.zoom.us/j/68145355425?pwd=cC9EaUpUMVkybTV5UktFT2tqTys0QT09

**If you have suggestions for texts (films, articles, etc.) that you think we should read next time, please send them over or bring them tomorrow!  We will chat tomorrow about a future reading list.

Best,

Robyn Ilten-Gee (she/her)

Assistant Professor in Education

Simon Fraser University | Burnaby, Canada

robyn_i...@sfu.ca

We work on the unceded Traditional Coast Salish Lands of the Səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh)kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem)Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.

Decolonizing Psychology_Bahtia ch.1.pdf