SDT Statistical Resources to Share - Invitation to collaborate

Clare Conry-Murray (via Google Drive)

May 28, 2021, 1:34:16 PM5/28/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
ccon...@sju.edu has invited you to contribute to the following shared folder:
Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because ccon...@sju.edu shared a file or folder located in Google Drive with you.
Logo for Google Drive

Melanie A. Killen

May 28, 2021, 1:37:31 PM5/28/21
to Clare Conry-Murray, social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Clare, for your amazing efforts to enable us to share materials, research, and ideas with one another across the globe!
I wish I could have been at all of the break-out rooms -- each one sounded so interesting. I look forward to hearing more from everyone.
Best,
Melanie

Melanie Killen | Professor and Distinguished Scholar-Teacher

Program Director, Human Development

Department of Human Development and Quantitative Methodology

Director, Social and Moral Development Lab

3942 Campus Drive, Suite 3304 | University of Maryland, College Park,  | MD 20742-1131 USA

mki...@umd.edu | 301.405.3176 | https://umd.zoom.us/j/2996659030 | umd website

she/her/hers