Call for Papers for the journal Aggressive Behavior

Social Domain Theory

Oct 8, 2023, 4:21:20 PM10/8/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hello SDTIC community,

I’m co-editing a special issue on Violence, Security, and Youth Development in Latin America for the journal Aggressive Behavior. Our Call for Papers is now live. The focus of this special issue is to invite scholars from Latin America. The accepted manuscripts will be published in English and Spanish, open access. We are securing funds so translations will be at no cost to authors.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/10982337/homepage/callforpapers

Best regards,

Franklin Moreno

Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute for the Study of Global Racial Justice

Department of Psychology, Newark

Rutgers University

frankli...@psychology.rutgers.edu