Fwd: Announcing SRCD Task Force on Publications: Call for Member-at-Large and Early Career Participants

1 view

Larry Nucci

Jul 11, 2022, 5:28:51 PMJul 11
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone -

The email that I am forwarding was just sent out to all SRCD members.  They are expanding the size and composition of the "task force" to review their code of conduct.  It is not clear whether they will look into other issues surrounding the independence of the editors.  However, it may be worth considering who is on this task force.

Think about nominating members at large and early career nominees.  You can self-nominate.

Best regards,

Larry