SDT 2023 - March 22 - Salt Lake City

Matthew Gingo

Feb 6, 2023, 10:03:18 AM2/6/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We hope that you are all well and enjoying the semester.

We are writing to remind you that the Social Domain Theory conference (SRCD preconference) is less than two months away. It's time to register! We will convene the meeting on March 22 at Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City. We hope to see you there.

We have an exciting slate of panels, presentations, and breakout sessions planned, as well as plenty of time to catch up with friends and meet new members of the SDT community.

You can register for the conference on the Social Domain Theory website, or through our event page. Timely (i.e., early) registration is greatly appreciated. This helps us estimate and order catering services and space needs, and cover reservation fees.

Please share this information with your students and colleagues who are not members of the SDT listserv.

We are looking forward to seeing you at SDT 2023!

Amanda Burkholder, Matt Gingo, & Seçil Gönültas

Matthew Gingo
Associate Professor
Wheaton College - Psychology
Norton MA 02766