Survey on psychology research practices (15 min.)

Clare Conry-Murray

Nov 16, 2021, 10:10:19 AM11/16/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Dear psychology researchers:

Please consider participating in our survey being conducted by Clare Conry-Murray, Ph.D., a professor at Saint Joseph's University. This survey asks about psychology researchers’ judgments about research practices. It takes about 15 minutes. Please click the link below to find out more about the procedures and specific details of this research study and to take the survey.

https://sju.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cGV9m2FsZGKkClE

 We would also appreciate it if you shared this information with other psychology researchers.  Thanks for your help!

--
Clare Conry-Murray, Ph.D.
she/her/hers

Students--make an appointment with Dr. Conry-Murray here:  https://tinyurl.com/conrymurray