SRCD 2025 Moral Development Panel

Buse Gönül

Jun 17, 2024, 11:02:49 AMJun 17
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

Melanie Killen and I serve as Co-Chairs of Moral Development Panel #13 of SRCD 2025. If anyone from our SDTIC group is willing to review, please check the review guidelines, timetable, topics in the panels, and the reviewer sign-up page here:

Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who might be interested in becoming reviewers for this panel.

Thanks & best wishes,
Buse & Melanie

--
Buse Gönül
she/her

Assistant Professor
Eskişehir Osmangazi University
Department of Psychology

Melanie A. Killen

Jun 24, 2024, 10:11:25 AMJun 24
to Buse Gönül, social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget to sign up if you are interested in reviewing for the Moral Development panel for SRCD!

We do not select the reviewers -- we would very much like to have moral developmental researchers sign up.
Thank you.

https://www.srcd.org/event/srcd-2025-biennial-meeting/call-submissions

--
To learn more about the Social Domain Theory listserv and group, visit https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/