Advice Needed & Next SDTIC Meeting

McGuire, Luke

Sep 20, 2023, 6:33:38 AM9/20/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hello SDT Community,

A quick and slightly strange request from the SDTIC group - does anyone on the listserv have any friends or relatives involved in the legal profession who might be able to advise on the legal process of making our group more 'official'? If you can think of someone - please reach out!

While I have you, please also do come along to our next SDTIC meeting which will be hosted by Melanie Killen & Audun Dahl, who will be discussing "Morality as a conceptual framework" on October 20th 2023 at 8am Pacific / 11am Eastern / 6pm GMT + 3. Further info can be found here: https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/meetings

All the best,
Luke McGuire (he/him)
Lecturer
Department of Psychology