Prospectus book on Morality, Education & Religion

1 view

Yuki Hasebe

Jun 10, 2022, 1:13:57 PM6/10/22
to Social Domain Theory
Hi everyone!

I am considering editing/co-editing and authoring for a book of an edited collection on the topic of morality, education and religion. This would be either as a book, or as an issue of Thresholds in Education (Type in Thresholds ....it would take you to the link).

 At this moment, I only have a tentative goal/objective for the book/journal. But provided the goal of the theme is shared, I would like other domain theorists, particularly those who are interested in the religious aspects of society/school education, be part of this project.

If you are interested to know more about this, DM me at y-ha...@wiu.edu

Yuki Hasebe Ph.D. Educational Psychology at the School of Education, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois