SDTIC elections-- please vote

Clare Conry-Murray

Mar 23, 2023, 11:52:05 AM3/23/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
Thank you so much to Amanda Burkholder, Seçil Gönültaş and Matt Gingo for organizing a FANTASTIC meeting! The day included inspiring talks, important research, and controversial discussions. It was also just great to see everyone.

We also voted on new board members. If you are on this listserv, you are eligible to vote.
There are three positions open for new members of the SDTIC board: an open seat, a seat for a DEI committee member, and a seat reserved for a student.  Board members help to decide topics and locations for meetings and invite meeting organizers, organize DEI activities, and keep up the website and listserv.

You can vote here:

Please vote by April 1, 2023.

In board news, the board selected Luke McGuire as the new president for 2023-24, and Wendy Rote as president elect (president in 2024-25). We are very lucky to have them working on SDTIC!

Thanks,
Clare

--
Clare Conry-Murray, Ph.D.
she/her/hers

McGuire, Luke

Mar 28, 2023, 9:54:29 AM3/28/23
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Just to echo Clare's email below - a reminder that we are having an election for our open board seats, so please do vote before April 1st.

All the best,
Luke McGuire (he/him)
Lecturer
Department of Psychology