Has your research been featured in the media?

1 view

Talia Waltzer

Nov 7, 2021, 5:11:51 PM11/7/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I hope your week is going well. It was nice to see several of you at the Association for Moral Education conference these last few days, and I'm excited for the winter 2022 meeting on statistics that Wendy and Marc are organizing.

I just wanted to write and see if any folks have had their work featured in the media, popular press, blogs, etc. We've got a section on the SDTIC website where we can share these works: https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/discussion

If you've got something to share, please do! I'm sure many people, including myself, would be excited to see, learn from, and celebrate your accomplishments. If you are not sure how to add your work to the page, feel free to ask me.

Regards,

Talia Waltzer
https://www.twaltzer.com/