share with 2023 grads considering Ph.D. programs in Psych or HDFS?

Campione-Barr, Nicole M.

Apr 26, 2022, 1:41:09 PM4/26/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hi SDTIC!

Please take a look at the below and attached information about our TigerView program (a graduate school preview program) and pass along to 2023 grads you may know would be interested.  If students have questions, you can send them my way and I can answer or find the best person to answer.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Campione-Barr, Ph.D.

Professor

Family Relationships & Adolescent Development Lab, PI

Honors Capstone in Psychology Program Director

Dept. of Psychological Sciences

University of Missouri