Stats/methods workshop video and resources now available

Jambon, Marc

Feb 25, 2022, 7:46:22 AM2/25/22
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again to everyone who took part in the recent stats/methods workshop on February 11th! You can now access a video recording of the meeting on the SDTIC website. We have also uploaded related materials that may be of interest, including pdfs of the presenters' slides, a document containing references/resources for the topics covered at the meeting, and supplemental files for some of the presentations.

You can access the video here (https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/meetings/past) or by clicking on the link directly (https://youtu.be/3skqYhNyEr4).

You can access the materials here (https://www.socialdomaintheory.com/resources) by clicking on the "Statistical Resources" tab.

We hope to continue growing the repository of statistical and methodological resources in the future, so please check back periodically for updates and new materials.

Marc & Wendy

Marc Jambon, Ph.D.
Research Analyst | Offord Centre for Child Studies
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences
McMaster University