Book Club Mtg. July 9: You're invited!

Robyn Ilten-Gee

Jun 14, 2021, 5:10:09 PM6/14/21
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

The SDTIC decolonizing psychology book club will meet for the first time on July 9 at 8am PDT / 15:00 UTC. Everyone is welcome to join! We will discuss the article attached.  At this July meeting, we will generate a list of texts / films that we'd like to discuss throughout the year.

When: July 9, 8am PDT / 15:00 UTC

Link: https://sfu.zoom.us/j/68145355425?pwd=cC9EaUpUMVkybTV5UktFT2tqTys0QT09

Best,

Robyn Ilten-Gee (she/her)

Assistant Professor in Education

Simon Fraser University | Burnaby, Canada

robyn_i...@sfu.ca

We work on the unceded Traditional Coast Salish Lands of the Səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh)kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem)Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.

Decolonizing Psychology_Bahtia ch.1.pdf