SDTIC Board Nominations

McGuire, Luke

Apr 8, 2024, 4:30:49 AMApr 8
to social-dom...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hope everyone is doing well. As mentioned in the online group meeting on Friday (thanks again to Aline and Chris for organising such a great session), we are currently seeking new members to join our board. The duties of being a board member include attending 2 or 3 full board meetings per year (online) and then carrying out the duties of a sub-committee (including coordinating the organising of events, communications, or EDI issues).

Anyone is more than welcome to put themselves or someone else they think is qualified forward, and we particularly welcome grad student nominations. If you are interested please email myself (l.mc...@exeter.ac.uk) and Wendy Rote (wmr...@usf.edu) - and I'll just add further thanks/welcome to Wendy as incoming president.

Thanks all!

All the best,
Luke McGuire (he/him)
Lecturer