Re: [SA-Dev] Digest for social-actions-dev@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Israel Kloss

Mar 10, 2010, 10:45:17 PM3/10/10
to social-ac...@googlegroups.com
Do u want to add social actions alerts?

Sent from my iPhone

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/social-actions-dev/topics

    Peter Deitz <pe...@socialactions.com> Mar 08 01:42PM -0500 ^

    Hi Social Actions Dev,

    I wanted to let you know that Social Actions is in the process of
    migrating the content of its main website to wiki.socialactions.com. We
    are making this change to encourage our partners and community to update
    on their own the content that describes what they do (ie, removing our
    small team from being a bottleneck).

    For instance, each of the 'action sources' that contributes content to
    the Social Actions API will have its own page on the Social Actions wiki
    (under 'Community') where they can describe their services, upload
    videos & screenshots, and communicate with people who have an interest
    in their organization.

    Similarly, we have created a page for each of the 'action apps' that
    draw on the Social Actions API in some manner. Most of the apps we are
    aware of were created as part of last year's Change the Web Challenge.
    And most of the developers who created these apps are subscribed to this
    Google Group.

    When you get a chance and if you feel inclined, please 'claim' your app
    and add details (text, images, video) that describe the application in
    more detail. (Note: I'm afraid you'll need to request an invitation to
    edit the wiki).

    http://is.gd/9Ywum

    I hope everyone on this list is doing well.

    All the best,
    Peter

    --
    Social Actions
    http://socialactions.com

Peter Deitz

Mar 12, 2010, 2:36:33 PM3/12/10
to social-ac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isreal,

Social Actions Alerts is already on the wiki. Feel free to add more detail to the page...

http://wiki.socialactions.com/Social-Actions-Alerts

All the best,
Peter

Social Actions