[SA-Dev] Feedback needed on new content of socialactions.com

Mariel GM

Apr 19, 2010, 10:14:29 PM4/19/10
to Social Actions Developers
Hello, everyone!

My name is Mariel – I’m a student and I live in Mexico. I joined
Social Actions a couple of months ago to help with online
communications. Our goal is to make it as simple to navigate as
possible so that people can learn about Social Actions more easily,
and we’re doing this with a guided tour.

I am posting on this group because, at this point, we are asking for
feedback on what we’ve worked on so far, and I think your perspective
as developers who are involved in Social Actions will help us make it
easier - especially for other developers - to find out what the
project is all about when they first visit the website. We want to
know if you think the content will be clear for people who go through
the tour, if you think there are missing bits, etc.

The tour and questions we’ve posted about it are on
http://socialactions.pbworks.com/Communications+Review+-+Introduction
. We really want to hear your feedback and are eager to do so in any
medium! Wiki edits and comments are welcome, but Twitter
(@socialactions), Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/socialactions?ref=ts
), e-mail (my address is magarciamo at gmail dot com), posts on My
Social Actions or on this group are just as fine. If you’d rather do
this over Skype, feel free to send an e-mail to set up a time to talk.

Thanks a lot in anticipation, and greetings to you all!