Change.org Is Hiring Two Engineers

1 view

Peter Deitz

Mar 10, 2010, 4:01:35 PM3/10/10
to social-actions, Ben Rattray
Hi SA-Dev,

Another exciting job offer... This time Change.org:

See job description here:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=888900

--
Interested in joining a team that is leading the movement to use the web
for social change?

Change.org is hiring a software engineer to help architect, design,
develop, and support the fastest growing platform for social change on
the web.

Candidates should have experience developing web-based applications and
a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. You will be
joining a small development team, so we're looking for someone
interested in getting involved in all parts of the product. Your focus
will depend on your expertise and interest, but work will include both
backend (model design, SQL tuning, and scalability and performance
concerns) and frontend (JavaScript and AJAX) components.

Beyond that, we care less about checking off a long list of formal
qualifications than finding someone who is fiercely intelligent,
interested in working in an agile, iterative development culture, and
excited about being part of a small but fast-growing team dedicated to
building the most influential platform for social change in the country.
--
All the best,
Peter

--