Open Technology and the Medium of Change

Peter Deitz

Mar 25, 2010, 4:30:06 PM3/25/10
to social-actions
Hi SA-Dev,

Some of you may be interested in attending an event that Social Actions
Developer member, Michael Lewkowitz, is helping to organize ahead of the
Twitter's first Chirp conference .

Here's the blurb:

Title: Open Technology and the Medium of Change
When: April 13, 2010 @ 7pm
Where: TBD, San Francisco, CA

On April 13th, ChangeMedium will be hosting an event in San Francisco -
Entitled �Open Technology and the Medium of Change� we�ll have a slate
of speakers taking on the topic of how open technologies, protocols and
systems are shaping the medium of change and well as looking forward to
where they could take us.

Timed to coincide with Twitter�s inaugural developer conference �Chirp�
we�re hoping that we�ll be able to assemble a diverse crowd and maybe
even provoke change oriented development during their 24 hacklab.

If you�re in San Francisco, or plan on being there for Chirp, please
save the date and watch this blog for details as the date approaches and
speakers/venue are confirmed.

For more info, please contact Michael Lewkowitz (by replying to this
message) and on Twitter @changemedium.

All the best,
Peter

--
Social Actions
http://socialactions.com

Igniter

Apr 9, 2010, 5:38:23 PM4/9/10
to Social Actions Developers
Hi folks, we've just updated the event details with some great
speakers. If anyone is in the area or has friends who are, you may be
interested in checking it out and spreading the word.

Evan Prodromou will be introducing the latest on Status.net and the
wicked cool Ostatus.org protocol. Jean Russell Co-founder,
Thrivable.org & Inspired Legacies will also do a talk on "Flash
Collaboration: Co-creating a Thrivable World" drawing from her latest
crowd-sourced e-book experience.

We also may have a little 'buzz' with some last minute speakers...
maybe... just sayin'.

Guestlist registration and info here: http://guestlistapp.com/events/18777

Thanks,

Michael