Sex With Near Me Girls - Local Single Women Looking Men for Casual Hookups

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 2:19:04 AM6/21/20
women seeking men, girls seeking men for sex, girls looking for men, women for one night stand, girls for get laid, married women for affair, divorced women looking men for fuck, girls for fuck, single looking for marriage, local girlfriend online for romantic chat and free hookups. older women looking younger men for sex tonight.

Join Now:  https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552

Near Me Chat And Sex - Meet Sex, Free Fuck Tonight No EmailNeeded, Free Sex Chat With People Around Me, Online girls sex contact number 2020 , Numbers of local mom that want to fuck 2020,Sex Woman Old Chat Numbers - Phone Sex, Fuck Single Women Free Chat - WebCam Chat, Online Fucking Girls For Chat And Meeting Without Any Membership, Fucking Aunty Online Meet - Meet Sex ,Meet Girl Tofuck - Web Search,Online sex girl phonenumber 2020, English Women Want Sex Chat - Meet Sex, I Want To Sex Chat Add Me Boys - Meet Sex , Meet and fuck the girls no 2020 , Meet N Fuck Phone Numbers Near By, Single Females Phone Numbers For Sex Chat - Meet Sex, Live Free Local Woman Cam - Meet Sex,Online Girl For Night Sex , Meet and fuck one night sex 2020.

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 2:20:35 AM6/21/20
tell me how to find girls, find women for sex, girls sex dating , women
sex dating, women online for sex tonight, girls online for get laid,women dating near you, find girls for fuck and women seeking men for sex. how to meet women online, where to meet married woman for affair, hoe to get laid fast today, best dating sites to get laid free, women seeking women for same sex experience, girls looking for men,how to find near me dating site free. no string attached relationship, casual hookups tonight, girls dating for sex, women dating for fuck. single parent dating sites, married women looking for affair, single mom looking for partner, find girlfriend online, older women seeking younger women for sex, over50s, 40s, dating sites review, girls for sex,women for sex , girls looking for men, women seeking men tonight, women online for sex, girls online for sex, girls looking for sex, women looking for sex.

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 2:21:36 AM6/21/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
EXPERIENCE Better Sex and Meet beautiful women in your near me area for fuck tonight. join today largest online dating sites to meet girls near you for fuck tonight. which location you go for date but choose near me place for get laid and one night stand. girls seekinglocal near me men for sex and fuck tonight. local dating sites to meet your love dating partner. find local girlfriend online for romantic chat and casual hookups. if you seeking women online then this site for you.

jessicaj...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 2:22:42 AM6/21/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Sex Near Me On Cam - Web Search , Sexy Chat Nightgirl ,Women looking for sex on cam 2017, Local Voice Sex Chat Free With Out Sign Up - Cam Sex Chat, Meet Girls Trying To Fuck, Free Meet And Fuck Chat Sex Website No Tips, Meet And Uck Without Payment Gum Tree Sex Dating - Free Live Sex Text Chat With Gals, Girls Who Need Fucks Tonight Phone Numbers No Sign Up, ,Free Sex Text Chat With Women Over 40 ,Free Cam Girls Wo Want To Meet And Fuck,Free Sex Dating Mobile Number Girls,Fuck Chat Message Room Local Girls,Whatsapp No Of Girls Looking For Sex,I Search A Man For Sex

tylerle...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 4:39:09 AM6/21/20
Hey

mariy...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 11:02:06 AM6/21/20
looking sex dating partner near me

maelito...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2020, 4:49:04 PM6/23/20
Where you at

rockha...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020, 12:26:25 AM6/26/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Where you at I am meet you for date

lonasv...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020, 8:58:56 PM6/26/20
Right now I'm sitting over to Love's truck stop

94f3...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 2:48:56 AM6/27/20
Im a man needing a woman

94f3...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 2:51:17 AM6/27/20
Connection

jessica...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 12:13:20 PM6/27/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Looking for an ongoing friend to cuddle and hangout with during the week in the mornings, easy going respectful guy here:* Mostly into gamer girls, nerdy, shy, 420 and drinking friendly. Nerdy but athletic guy, like to be outside as much as i do hanging inside with movies and good company. Hmu with a pic and stats I'd love to watch movies and cuddle every day we can get;) Hope to hear from someone real. If you put your email in the response I will delete it. I can text and will send my number or text you if you give me yours first! Thanks for reading

jamesr...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 1:07:11 PM6/29/20
You can meet tonight with a hookup partner within minutes
Most of you want to hook up for the night and forget about it the next day or hookup with someone else. Your needs and desires are the goal of OneNightFriend.com and are committed to you. You probably do not want to wait for weeks and months to start dating (so hookup comes much later in the scene). Well, but now you have something which lets you decide on a girl in a few seconds (if you know your type) and you will be hooking up tonight. OneNightFriend.com has some unique attributes like tagging by previous clients, personal recommendations, location matches (so that you or your partner do not have to travel long distances), and finally naughty chat rooms. The method of communication you choose and your information plays a huge role in getting to meet someone tonight. Therefore, dating professionals often advice to get the help of chat rooms with an all-inclusive package of webcam chatting, love symbols, naughty gestures, and pre-written texts to impress women. That sounds awesome! Go ahead and sign up for this dating service where you can meet to hookup. Hooking up with multiple women is also possible. The description you put can also include your hobbies. Likewise, you can through your partner’s hobbies and decide whether she is compatible with you or not for a local hookup. Additionally, you might want to take some individual tests or play a fun game to see who is good for you. Get your match right away and have an amazingly fast hookup.

jamesr...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 1:07:18 PM6/29/20

cathrin...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2020, 12:55:15 PM6/30/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Best place ever good looking girls recommend this palce bottle service grate an disent prices

cathrin...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2020, 12:55:29 PM6/30/20

jannyp...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2020, 6:21:55 AM7/4/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
looking man for sex dating profile

dbrall...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2020, 11:53:54 PM7/4/20
Well if and ladies would like to have some fun in Huron county hit me up 519-441-1062

cathrin...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 10:21:48 AM7/8/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Find girls for sex tonight

abeytada...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 4:10:03 PM7/8/20
I'm looking for a women who also wants a women

eagle...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 6:40:56 PM7/8/20
Am looking for a woman who wants to licked

cathrin...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2020, 4:35:42 AM7/9/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Need man for sex

jessica...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2020, 7:19:00 AM7/10/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
I am looking man who want fuck me

add...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 2:54:56 AM7/11/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
I’m a single girl new on here looking for a serious relationship with a man like yours... https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552

samla...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 10:27:37 PM7/11/20
On Sunday, 21 June 2020 11:49:04 UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Looking girl for causal dating

mariy...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 12:07:42 PM7/15/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
Find Girls For Sex Near Me

lara...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2020, 7:42:23 AM7/16/20
I am looking for an knowledgeable player. Wanting for someone who likes abrasive sex. Much more much dirty a better. Now i am able to consider anything. Now i'm your girlfriend if you are hoping such as me.

jessica...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 10:21:46 AM7/17/20
On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:49:04 AM UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
> women seeking men, girls seeking men for sex, girls looking for men, women for one night stand, girls for get laid, married women for affair, divorced women looking men for fuck, girls for fuck, single looking for marriage, local girlfriend online for romantic chat and free hookups. older women looking younger men for sex tonight.
>
> Join Now:  https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552
>

> Near Me Chat And Sex - Meet Sex, Free Fuck Tonight No EmailNeeded, Free Sex Chat With People Around Me, Online girls sex contact number 2020 , Numbers of local mom that want to fuck 2020,Sex Woman Old Chat Numbers - Phone Sex, Fuck Single Women Free Chat - WebCam Chat, Online Fucking Girls For Chat And Meeting Without Any Membership, Fucking Aunty Online Meet - Meet Sex ,Meet Girl Tofuck - Web Search,Online sex girl phonenumber 2020, English Women Want Sex Chat - Meet Sex, I Want To Sex Chat Add Me Boys - Meet Sex , Meet and fuck the girls no 2020 , Meet N Fuck Phone Numbers Near By, Single Females Phone Numbers For Sex Chat - Meet Sex, Live Free Local Woman Cam - Meet Sex,Online Girl For Night Sex , Meet and fuck one night sex 2020.

Find girls for free sex

stifa...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 6:56:03 AM7/19/20
looking women for local sex

jlr...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 11:10:46 AM7/19/20
I'm probably not on right post but I'm looking for a woman in the noble Olney area who is just looking for NSA sex once or on multiple occasions. Preferably not over weight and with a nice ass. 6188378544 if interested call or text. Hope to hear from you

jlr...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 11:14:50 AM7/19/20
You still needing a man for sex? If so here's my number 6188378544

sfd1...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 1:19:35 PM7/20/20
White now 35 looking to fuck I'm good shape clean

teddysla...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 11:24:48 PM7/20/20
I'm in love with one night stand with you Jessica yeah can I please see your gorgeous sexy I am definitely interested and having sexual activities when is sexy woman that would love to have sex with a gentleman like myself

samla...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2020, 6:54:36 AM7/21/20
Looking girl for Sex tonight

jwaj...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2020, 6:20:51 PM7/21/20
hey im horny and looking for a women to satisfy this dick call me 517.262.4354

computer code

Jul 22, 2020, 2:05:38 AM7/22/20
First Java Program | Hello World Example
Software Requirements
Creating Hello Java Example
Resolving javac is not recognized
In this page, we will learn how to write the simple program of java. We can write a simple hello java program easily after installing the JDK.

To create a simple java program, you need to create a class that contains the main method. Let's understand the requirement first.

The requirement for Java Hello World Example
For executing any java program, you need to
Install the JDK if you don't have installed it, download the JDK and install it.
Set path of the jdk/bin directory. http://www.javatpoint.com/how-to-set-path-in-java
Create the java program
Compile and run the java program
Creating Hello World Example
Let's create the hello java program:

class Simple{
public static void main(String args[]){
System.out.println("Hello Java");
}
}
Test it Now
save this file as Simple.java

To compile: javac Simple.java
To execute: java Simple
Output:Hello Java
Compilation Flow:

When we compile Java program using javac tool, java compiler converts the source code into byte code.

Java How to Compile

Parameters used in First Java Program
Let's see what is the meaning of class, public, static, void, main, String[], System.out.println().

class keyword is used to declare a class in java.
public keyword is an access modifier which represents visibility. It means it is visible to all.
static is a keyword. If we declare any method as static, it is known as the static method. The core advantage of the static method is that there is no need to create an object to invoke the static method. The main method is executed by the JVM, so it doesn't require to create an object to invoke the main method. So it saves memory.
void is the return type of the method. It means it doesn't return any value.
main represents the starting point of the program.
String[] args is used for command line argument. We will learn it later.
System.out.println() is used to print statement. Here, System is a class, out is the object of PrintStream class, println() is the method of PrintStream class. We will learn about the internal working of System.out.println statement later.

To write the simple program, you need to open notepad by start menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> notepad and write a simple program as displayed below:

The first program of java

As displayed in the above diagram, write the simple program of java in notepad and saved it as Simple.java. To compile and run this program, you need to open the command prompt by start menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> command prompt.

how to compile and run a simple program of java

To compile and run the above program, go to your current directory first; my current directory is c:\new. Write here:
To compile: javac Simple.java
To execute: java Simple
How many ways can we write a Java program
There are many ways to write a Java program. The modifications that can be done in a Java program are given below:

1) By changing the sequence of the modifiers, method prototype is not changed in Java.

Let's see the simple code of the main method.

static public void main(String args[])
2) The subscript notation in Java array can be used after type, before the variable or after the variable.

Let's see the different codes to write the main method.

public static void main(String[] args)
public static void main(String []args)
public static void main(String args[])
3) You can provide var-args support to the main method by passing 3 ellipses (dots)

Let's see the simple code of using var-args in the main method. We will learn about var-args later in Java New Features chapter.

public static void main(String... args)
4) Having a semicolon at the end of class is optional in Java.

Let's see the simple code.

class A{
static public void main(String... args){
System.out.println("hello java4");
}
};
Valid java main method signature
public static void main(String[] args)
public static void main(String []args)
public static void main(String args[])
public static void main(String... args)
static public void main(String[] args)
public static final void main(String[] args)
final public static void main(String[] args)
final strictfp public static void main(String[] args)
Invalid java main method signature
public void main(String[] args)
static void main(String[] args)
public void static main(String[] args)
abstract public static void main(String[] args)
Resolving an error "javac is not recognized as an internal or external command"?
If there occurs a problem like displayed in the below figure, you need to set path. Since DOS doesn't know javac or java, we need to set path. The path is not required in such a case if you save your program inside the JDK/bin directory. However, it is an excellent approach to set the path. Click here for How to set path in java.

how to resolve the problem of a hello world program in java

Various Java programs to illustrate various concepts

A Hello World! Java program.

Calling Methods. A sample of how to call methods in the same class.

For loop. A simple example of using for loops to calculate factorial. Uses the built in int data type so only good to 13!

Enhanced for loop

Value Parameters: An example that shows the behavior of value parameters. In Java all parameters are passed by value.

String Example. A few brief examples of String manipulations.

BinaryConverter. A program with examples of various Java syntax that converts a base 10 int to base 2 String.

PrimeEx A program with various approaches to determine if an int is prime or not. Used to demonstrate Java syntax. You need the Stopwatch class, a non standard Java class, as well.

Pointers as Value parameters

Array Examples

2D array Example. A simplified version of filtering a picture represented by ints.

2D array example. Very simple version of the Conway's Game of Life.

Getting input from Keyboard with Scanner class

Reading ints from file with Scanner class

Writing ints to file

Connecting to and reading from a web page.

Program to create ASCII frequency table from file and url. Demonstration of try / catch blocks. The CIA 2008 Factbook may be downloaded from Project Gutenberg.

IntListVer1 First version of the IntList class developed in class. Developing class to illustrate various class design and implementation issues in Java.

IntListTesterVer1

IntListVer2 Added default add method, equals method, and toString methods. Includes versions of toString using String concatenation and StringBuffer to illustarte performance differences.

IntListTesterVer2

IntListVer3. Added insert and remove methods.

SortedIntList. Inherits from InListVer3 to create a SortedIntList. Class is "broken" because random insertions still allowed.

GenericList. Altered the list to store anything, not just ints.

Die class. A class that models a playing die.

DemoClass: This illustrates some of the more confusing concepts in class syntax and mechanics such as constructors, static vs. instance methods, and method overloading.

Stopwatch class. A class for measuring how long it takes for a program to run.

Documentation for Stopwatch class.

Create a Set. A method that using polymorphism to create a set from an array.

Recursion examples. Includes examples on finding space taken up by files in a directory including all files in all subdirectories, recursive factorial, recursive power, recursive Fibonacci numbers, and a simple knapsack problem.

Eight Queens example. Code to find a a solution to an N queens problem. Note the queensAreSafe method has not been completed.

Airlines example. Determine if airlines can be moved from airline to another based on network of airline partners. Here is a sample input file.

Minesweeper. Another example of recursion from the game minesweeper.

GenericListVersion2. Changed the GenericList class so that it implements the Iterable interface in order to demonstrate how to implement an iterator using an inner class.

GenericListVersion3. Changed GenericList so it is generic based on Java generics syntax instead of relying on Object.

ListNode. A singly linked node class used to build linked lists

IList. A simple list interface

LinkedList. Similar to the LinkedList developed in class. Does not contain all the methods you would expect of a LinkedList. Also implements the iterator remove method in O(N) time. An O(1) time remove method is possible.

UnsortedHashSet - An unsorted set that uses a hashtable with closed address hashing to store values. Currently only the add method is implemented.

UnsortedSetTest - A method to compare Java's TreeSet and HashSet to the BianrySearchTree, UnsortedSet, and UnsortedHashSet classes developed in class. Note you need a lot of other files for this to work.

SimpleWordCount - Program demonstrating use of a map to count the frequency of words in a file.

WordCount - Program that compares counting words in files using an ArrayList and a Map.

[...]

blis...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 2:29:59 AM7/22/20
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search

An email box folder filled with spam messages.
Email spam, also referred to as junk email, is unsolicited messages sent in bulk by email (spamming).

The name comes from Monty Python sketch in which Spam is ubiquitous, unavoidable, and repetitive.[1] Email spam has steadily grown since the early 1990s, and by 2014 was estimated to account for around 90% of total email traffic.[2]

Since the expense of the spam is borne mostly by the recipient,[3] it is effectively postage due advertising. This makes it an excellent example of a negative externality.[4]

The legal definition and status of spam varies from one jurisdiction to another, but nowhere have laws and lawsuits been particularly successful in stemming spam.

Most email spam messages are commercial in nature. Whether commercial or not, many are not only annoying, but also dangerous because they may contain links that lead to phishing web sites or sites that are hosting malware - or include malware as file attachments.

Spammers collect email addresses from chat rooms, websites, customer lists, newsgroups, and viruses that harvest users' address books. These collected email addresses are sometimes also sold to other spammers.

Contents
1 Overview
1.1 Spamvertised sites
2 Spam techniques
2.1 Appending
2.2 Image spam
2.3 Blank spam
2.4 Backscatter spam
3 Legal countermeasures
3.1 European Union
3.2 Canada
3.3 Australia
3.4 United States
4 Deception and fraud
5 Theft of service
5.1 Side effects
6 Statistics and estimates
6.1 Highest amount of spam received
6.2 Cost of spam
6.3 Origin of spam
7 Anti-spam techniques
8 Methods of spammers
8.1 Gathering of addresses
8.2 Obfuscating message content
8.3 Defeating Bayesian filters
8.4 Spam-support services
9 Related vocabulary
10 History
11 See also
12 Notes
13 References
14 Further reading
15 External links
Overview
At the beginning of the Internet (the ARPANET), sending of commercial email was prohibited.[5] Gary Thuerk sent the first email spam message in 1978 to 600 people. He was reprimanded and told not to do it again.[6] Now the ban on spam is enforced by the Terms of Service/Acceptable Use Policy (ToS/AUP) of internet service providers (ISPs) and peer pressure.

Spam is sent by both reputable organizations and lesser companies. When spam is sent by reputable companies it is sometimes referred to as Mainsleaze.[7][8] Mainsleaze makes up approximately 3% of the spam sent over the internet.[9] The problem with mainsleaze is that it is generally mixed in with mail that the recipients asked for, and it is difficult to tell the difference using traditional mail filters. As a result, if a mail system filters out all the mail from a mainsleazer, they will get complaints from the people who signed up.[7]

It was estimated in 2009 that spam cost businesses around US$130 billion.[10] As the scale of the spam problem has grown, ISPs and the public have turned to government for relief from spam, which has failed to materialize.[11]

Spamvertised sites
Many spam emails contain URLs to a website or websites. According to a Cyberoam report in 2014, there are an average of 54 billion spam messages sent every day. "Pharmaceutical products (Viagra and the like) jumped up 45% from last quarter’s analysis, leading this quarter’s spam pack. Emails purporting to offer jobs with fast, easy cash come in at number two, accounting for approximately 15% of all spam email. And, rounding off at number three are spam emails about diet products (such as Garcinia gummi-gutta or Garcinia Cambogia), accounting for approximately 1%." [12]

Main article: Phishing
Spam is also a medium for fraudsters to scam users into entering personal information on fake Web sites using emails forged to look like they are from banks or other organizations, such as PayPal. This is known as phishing. Targeted phishing, where known information about the recipient is used to create forged emails, is known as spear-phishing.[13]

Spam techniques
Appending
Main article: Email appending
If a marketer has one database containing names, addresses, and telephone numbers of customers, they can pay to have their database matched against an external database containing email addresses. The company then has the means to send email to people who have not requested email, which may include people who have deliberately withheld their email address.[14]

Image spam
Main article: Image spam
Image spam, or image-based spam,[15][16] is an obfuscation method by which text of the message is stored as a GIF or JPEG image and displayed in the email. This prevents text-based spam filters from detecting and blocking spam messages. Image spam was reportedly used in the mid-2000s to advertise "pump and dump" stocks.[17]

Often, image spam contains nonsensical, computer-generated text which simply annoys the reader. However, new technology in some programs tries to read the images by attempting to find text in these images. These programs are not very accurate, and sometimes filter out innocent images of products, such as a box that has words on it.

A newer technique, however, is to use an animated GIF image that does not contain clear text in its initial frame, or to contort the shapes of letters in the image (as in CAPTCHA) to avoid detection by optical character recognition tools.

Blank spam
Blank spam is spam lacking a payload advertisement. Often the message body is missing altogether, as well as the subject line. Still, it fits the definition of spam because of its nature as bulk and unsolicited email.[18]

Blank spam may be originated in different ways, either intentional or unintentionally:

Blank spam can have been sent in a directory harvest attack, a form of dictionary attack for gathering valid addresses from an email service provider. Since the goal in such an attack is to use the bounces to separate invalid addresses from the valid ones, spammers may dispense with most elements of the header and the entire message body, and still accomplish their goals.
Blank spam may also occur when a spammer forgets or otherwise fails to add the payload when he or she sets up the spam run.
Often blank spam headers appear truncated, suggesting that computer glitches, such as software bugs or other may have contributed to this problem—from poorly written spam software to malfunctioning relay servers, or any problems that may truncate header lines from the message body.
Some spam may appear to be blank when in fact it is not. An example of this is the VBS.Davinia.B email worm[19] which propagates through messages that have no subject line and appears blank, when in fact it uses HTML code to download other files.
Backscatter spam
Main article: Backscatter (email)
Backscatter is a side-effect of email spam, viruses, and worms. It happens when email servers are misconfigured to send a bogus bounce message to the envelope sender when rejecting or quarantining email (rather than simply rejecting the attempt to send the message).

If the sender's address was forged, then the bounce may go to an innocent party. Since these messages were not solicited by the recipients, are substantially similar to each other, and are delivered in bulk quantities, they qualify as unsolicited bulk email or spam. As such, systems that generate email backscatter can end up being listed on various DNSBLs and be in violation of internet service providers' Terms of Service.

Legal countermeasures
See also: Email spam legislation by country
If an individual or organisation can identify harm done to them by spam, and identify who sent it; then they may be able to sue for a legal remedy, e.g. on the basis of trespass to chattels. A number of large civil settlements have been won in this way,[20] although others have been mostly unsuccessful in collecting damages.[21][22]

Criminal prosecution of spammers under fraud or computer crime statutes is also common, particularly if they illegally accessed other computers to create botnets, or the emails were phishing or other forms of criminal fraud.[23][24][25][26]

Finally, in most countries specific legislation is in place to make certain forms of spamming a criminal offence, as outlined below:

European Union
Article 13 of the European Union Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC) provides that the EU member states shall take appropriate measures to ensure that unsolicited communications for the purposes of direct marketing are not allowed either without the consent of the subscribers concerned or in respect of subscribers who do not wish to receive these communications, the choice between these options to be determined by national legislation.

In the United Kingdom, for example, unsolicited emails cannot be sent to an individual subscriber unless prior permission has been obtained or unless there is a pre-existing commercial relationship between the parties.[27][28]

Canada
The Fighting Internet and Wireless Spam Act[29] to fight spam.[30]

Australia
The Spam Act 2003, which covers some types of email and phone spam.[31] Penalties are up to 10,000 penalty units, or 2,000 penalty units for a person other than a body corporate.

United States
In the United States, many states enacted anti-spam laws during the late 1990s and early 2000s. All of these were subsequently superseded by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003,[32] which was in many cases less restrictive; and any further potential state laws preempted. However, CAN-SPAM leaves intact[33] laws not specific to e-mail. Courts have ruled that spam is, e.g., Trespass to Chattel.[34]

Bulk commercial email does not violate CAN-SPAM, provided that it meets certain criteria, e.g., a truthful subject line, no forged information in the headers. If it fails to comply with any of these requirements it is illegal. Those opposing spam greeted the new law with dismay and disappointment, almost immediately dubbing it the "You Can Spam" Act.[35][36]

In practice, it had a little positive impact. In 2004, less than one percent of spam complied with CAN-SPAM,[37] although a 2005 review by the Federal Trade Commission claimed that the amount of sexually explicit spam had significantly decreased since 2003 and the total volume had begun to level off.[38] Many other observers viewed it as having failed,[39][40] although there have been several high-profile prosecutions.[41][42]

Deception and fraud
Spammers may engage in deliberate fraud to send out their messages. Spammers often use false names, addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information to set up "disposable" accounts at various Internet service providers. They also often use falsified or stolen credit card numbers to pay for these accounts. This allows them to move quickly from one account to the next as the host ISPs discover and shut down each one.

Senders may go to great lengths to conceal the origin of their messages. Large companies may hire another firm to send their messages so that complaints or blocking of email falls on a third party. Others engage in spoofing of email addresses (much easier than IP address spoofing). The email protocol (SMTP) has no authentication by default, so the spammer can pretend to originate a message apparently from any email address. To prevent this, some ISPs and domains require the use of SMTP-AUTH, allowing positive identification of the specific account from which an email originates.

Senders cannot completely spoof email delivery chains (the 'Received' header), since the receiving mailserver records the actual connection from the last mailserver's IP address. To counter this, some spammers forge additional delivery headers to make it appear as if the email had previously traversed many legitimate servers.

Spoofing can have serious consequences for legitimate email users. Not only can their email inboxes get clogged up with "undeliverable" emails in addition to volumes of spam, but they can mistakenly be identified as a spammer. Not only may they receive irate email from spam victims, but (if spam victims report the email address owner to the ISP, for example) a naive ISP may terminate their service for spamming.

Theft of service
Spammers frequently seek out and make use of vulnerable third-party systems such as open mail relays and open proxy servers. SMTP forwards mail from one server to another—mail servers that ISPs run commonly require some form of authentication to ensure that the user is a customer of that ISP.

Increasingly, spammers use networks of malware-infected PCs (zombies) to send their spam. Zombie networks are also known as botnets (such zombifying malware is known as a bot, short for robot). In June 2006, an estimated 80 percent of email spam was sent by zombie PCs, an increase of 30 percent from the prior year. An estimated 55 billion email spam were sent each day in June 2006, an increase of 25 billion per day from June 2005.[43]

For the first quarter of 2010, an estimated 305,000 newly activated zombie PCs were brought online each day for malicious activity. This number is slightly lower than the 312,000 of the fourth quarter of 2009.[44]

Brazil produced the most zombies in the first quarter of 2010. Brazil was the source of 20 percent of all zombies, which is down from 14 percent from the fourth quarter of 2009. India had 10 percent, with Vietnam at 8 percent, and the Russian Federation at 7 percent.[44]

Side effects

This article possibly contains original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding inline citations. Statements consisting only of original research should be removed. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
To combat the problems posed by botnets, open relays, and proxy servers, many email server administrators pre-emptively block dynamic IP ranges and impose stringent requirements on other servers wishing to deliver mail. Forward-confirmed reverse DNS must be correctly set for the outgoing mail server and large swaths of IP addresses are blocked, sometimes pre-emptively, to prevent spam. These measures can pose problems for those wanting to run a small email server off an inexpensive domestic connection. Blacklisting of IP ranges due to spam emanating from them also causes problems for legitimate email servers in the same IP range.

Statistics and estimates
The total volume of email spam has been consistently growing, but in 2011 the trend seemed to reverse.[45][46] The amount of spam that users see in their mailboxes is only a portion of total spam sent, since spammers' lists often contain a large percentage of invalid addresses and many spam filters simply delete or reject "obvious spam".

The first known spam email, advertising a DEC product presentation, was sent in 1978 by Gary Thuerk to 600 addresses, the total number of users on ARPANET was 2600 at the time though software limitations meant only slightly more than half of the intended recipients actually received it.[47] As of August 2010, the number of spam messages sent per day was estimated to be around 200 billion.[48] More than 97% of all emails sent over the Internet in 2008 were unwanted, according to a Microsoft security report.[49] MAAWG estimates that 85% of incoming mail is "abusive email", as of the second half of 2007. The sample size for the MAAWG's study was over 100 million mailboxes.[50][51][52] In 2018 with growing affiliation networks & email frauds worldwide about 90% of global email traffic is spam as per IPwarmup.com study, which also effects legitimate email senders to achieve inbox delivery.[53]

A 2010 survey of US and European email users showed that 46% of the respondents had opened spam messages, although only 11% had clicked on a link.[54]

Highest amount of spam received
According to Steve Ballmer in 2004, Microsoft founder Bill Gates receives four million emails per year, most of them spam.[55] This was originally incorrectly reported as "per day".[56]

At the same time Jef Poskanzer, owner of the domain name acme.com, was receiving over one million spam emails per day.[57]

Cost of spam
A 2004 survey estimated that lost productivity costs Internet users in the United States $21.58 billion annually, while another reported the cost at $17 billion, up from $11 billion in 2003. In 2004, the worldwide productivity cost of spam has been estimated to be $50 billion in 2005.[58]

Origin of spam
E-mail spam relayed by country in Q2 2007 (% of total)[59]
Country Percentage
United States
19.6
EU (Top 5)
17.9
China (+ Hong Kong)
8.4
South Korea
6.5
Poland
4.8
Germany
4.2
Brazil
4.1
France
3.3
Russia
3.1
Turkey
2.9
United Kingdom
2.8
Italy
2.8
India
2.5
Because of the international nature of spam, the spammer, the hijacked spam-sending computer, the spamvertised server, and the user target of the spam are all often located in different countries. As much as 80% of spam received by Internet users in North America and Europe can be traced to fewer than 200 spammers.[60]

In terms of volume of spam: According to Sophos, the major sources of spam in the fourth quarter of 2008 (October to December) were:[unreliable source?][13][61][62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69]

The United States (the origin of 19.8% of spam messages, up from 18.9% in Q3)
China (9.9%, up from 5.4%)
Russia (6.4%, down from 8.3%)
Brazil (6.3%, up from 4.5%)
Turkey (4.4%, down from 8.2%)
When grouped by continents, spam comes mostly from:

Asia (37.8%, down from 39.8%)
North America (23.6%, up from 21.8%)
Europe (23.4%, down from 23.9%)
South America (12.9%, down from 13.2%)
In terms of number of IP addresses: the Spamhaus Project ranks the top three as the United States, China, and Russia,[70] followed by Japan, Canada, and South Korea.

In terms of networks: As of 5 June 2007, the three networks hosting the most spammers are Verizon, AT&T, and VSNL International.[70] Verizon inherited many of these spam sources from its acquisition of MCI, specifically through the UUNet subsidiary of MCI, which Verizon subsequently renamed Verizon Business.

Anti-spam techniques
Main article: Anti-spam techniques
The U.S. Department of Energy Computer Incident Advisory Capability (CIAC) has provided specific countermeasures against email spamming.[71]

Some popular methods for filtering and refusing spam include email filtering based on the content of the email, DNS-based blackhole lists (DNSBL), greylisting, spamtraps, enforcing technical requirements of email (SMTP), checksumming systems to detect bulk email, and by putting some sort of cost on the sender via a proof-of-work system or a micropayment. Each method has strengths and weaknesses and each is controversial because of its weaknesses. For example, one company's offer to "[remove] some spamtrap and honeypot addresses" from email lists defeats the ability for those methods to identify spammers.

Outbound spam protection combines many of the techniques to scan messages exiting out of a service provider's network, identify spam, and taking action such as blocking the message or shutting off the source of the message.

Email authentication to prevent "From:" address spoofing became popular in the 2010s.

Methods of spammers

This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gathering of addresses
Main article: Email address harvesting
In order to send spam, spammers need to obtain the email addresses of the intended recipients. To this end, both spammers themselves and list merchants gather huge lists of potential email addresses. Since spam is, by definition, unsolicited, this address harvesting is done without the consent (and sometimes against the expressed will) of the address owners. A single spam run may target tens of millions of possible addresses – many of which are invalid, malformed, or undeliverable.

Obfuscating message content
Many spam-filtering techniques work by searching for patterns in the headers or bodies of messages. For instance, a user may decide that all email they receive with the word "Viagra" in the subject line is spam, and instruct their mail program to automatically delete all such messages. To defeat such filters, the spammer may intentionally misspell commonly filtered words or insert other characters, often in a style similar to leetspeak, as in the following examples: V1agra, Via'gra, Vi@graa, vi*gra, \/iagra. This also allows for many different ways to express a given word, making identifying them all more difficult for filter software.

The principle of this method is to leave the word readable to humans (who can easily recognize the intended word for such misspellings), but not likely to be recognized by a computer program. This is only somewhat effective, because modern filter patterns have been designed to recognize blacklisted terms in the various iterations of misspelling. Other filters target the actual obfuscation methods, such as the non-standard use of punctuation or numerals into unusual places. Similarly, HTML-based email gives the spammer more tools to obfuscate text. Inserting HTML comments between letters can foil some filters. Another common ploy involves presenting the text as an image, which is either sent along or loaded from a remote server.

Defeating Bayesian filters
As Bayesian filtering has become popular as a spam-filtering technique, spammers have started using methods to weaken it. To a rough approximation, Bayesian filters rely on word probabilities. If a message contains many words that are used only in spam, and few that are never used in spam, it is likely to be spam. To weaken Bayesian filters, some spammers, alongside the sales pitch, now include lines of irrelevant, random words, in a technique known as Bayesian poisoning.

Spam-support services
A number of other online activities and business practices are considered by anti-spam activists to be connected to spamming. These are sometimes termed spam-support services: business services, other than the actual sending of spam itself, which permit the spammer to continue operating. Spam-support services can include processing orders for goods advertised in spam, hosting Web sites or DNS records referenced in spam messages, or a number of specific services as follows:

Some Internet hosting firms advertise bulk-friendly or bulletproof hosting. This means that, unlike most ISPs, they will not terminate a customer for spamming. These hosting firms operate as clients of larger ISPs, and many have eventually been taken offline by these larger ISPs as a result of complaints regarding spam activity. Thus, while a firm may advertise bulletproof hosting, it is ultimately unable to deliver without the connivance of its upstream ISP. However, some spammers have managed to get what is called a pink contract (see below) – a contract with the ISP that allows them to spam without being disconnected.

A few companies produce spamware, or software designed for spammers. Spamware varies widely, but may include the ability to import thousands of addresses, to generate random addresses, to insert fraudulent headers into messages, to use dozens or hundreds of mail servers simultaneously, and to make use of open relays. The sale of spamware is illegal in eight U.S. states.[72][73][74]

So-called millions CDs are commonly advertised in spam. These are CD-ROMs purportedly containing lists of email addresses, for use in sending spam to these addresses. Such lists are also sold directly online, frequently with the false claim that the owners of the listed addresses have requested (or "opted in") to be included. Such lists often contain invalid addresses. In recent years, these have fallen almost entirely out of use due to the low quality email addresses available on them, and because some email lists exceed 20GB in size. The amount you can fit on a CD is no longer substantial.

A number of DNS blacklists (DNSBLs), including the MAPS RBL, Spamhaus SBL, SORBS and SPEWS, target the providers of spam-support services as well as spammers. DNSBLs blacklist IPs or ranges of IPs to persuade ISPs to terminate services with known customers who are spammers or resell to spammers.

Related vocabulary
Unsolicited bulk email (UBE)
A synonym for email spam.
Unsolicited commercial email (UCE)
Spam promoting a commercial service or product. This is the most common type of spam, but it excludes spams that are hoaxes (e.g. virus warnings), political advocacy, religious messages, and chain letters sent by a person to many other people. The term UCE may be most common in the USA.[75]
Pink contract
A pink contract is a service contract offered by an ISP which offers bulk email service to spamming clients, in violation of that ISP's publicly posted acceptable use policy.
Spamvertising
Spamvertising is advertising through the medium of spam.
Opt-in, confirmed opt-in, double opt-in, opt-out
Opt-in, confirmed opt-in, double opt-in, opt-out refers to whether the people on a mailing list are given the option to be put in, or taken out, of the list. Confirmation (and "double", in marketing speak) refers to an email address transmitted e.g. through a web form being confirmed to actually request joining a mailing list, instead of being added to the list without verification.
Final, Ultimate Solution for the Spam Problem (FUSSP)
An ironic reference to naive developers who believe they have invented the perfect spam filter, which will stop all spam from reaching users' inboxes while deleting no legitimate email accidentally.[76][77]
History
Main article: History of email spam
See also
Address munging
Anti-spam techniques
Botnet
Boulder Pledge
The Canadian Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email
CAUCE
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Chain email
Direct Marketing Associations
Disposable email address
Email address harvesting
Gordon v. Virtumundo, Inc.
Happy99
Junk fax
List poisoning
Make money fast, the infamous Dave Rhodes chain letter that jumped to email.
Netiquette
news.admin.net-abuse.email newsgroup
Nigerian spam
Project Honey Pot
Pump-and-dump stock fraud
Ratware
Shotgun email
SPAMasterpiece Theater
Spamusement!
Spambot
SpamCop
Spamhaus
Spamtrap
Spamware
Spider trap
SPIT (SPam over Internet Telephony)
Notes
References
Template:Cdictionary/spam
Email metrics report, M3AAWG, Nov 2014
Rebecca Lieb (July 26, 2002). "Make Spammers Pay Before You Do". The ClickZ Network. Archived from the original on 2007-08-07. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
Rao, Justin M.; Reiley, David H. (2012), "Economics of Spam", Journal of Economic Perspectives, 26 (3): 87–110, doi:10.1257/jep.26.3.87
Stacy, Christopher. "Getting Started Computing at the AI Lab" (PDF). MIT. Retrieved 2018-10-15.
Opening Pandora's In-Box. Archived June 28, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
Levine, John (October 18, 2011). "The Mainsleaze Blog". Internet and e-mail policy and practice. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
Jefferson, Catherine. "What is Mainsleaze Spam?". The Mainsleaze Blog. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
Jefferson, Catherine. "Companies that spam, and ESPs that help them". The Mainsleaze Blog. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
Ferris Research: Cost of Spam
Spam's Cost To Business Escalates
"Q1 2014 Internet Threats Trend Report" (PDF) (Press release). Sophos Cyberoam. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
"Only one in 28 emails legitimate, Sophos report reveals rising tide of spam in April–June 2008" (Press release). Sophos. 2008-07-15. Retrieved 2008-10-12.
Bob West (January 19, 2008). "Getting it Wrong: Corporate America Spams the Afterlife". Clueless Mailers. Archived from the original on April 14, 2013. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
Giorgio Fumera, Ignazio Pillai, Fabio Roli,"Spam filtering based on the analysis of text information embedded into images". Journal of Machine Learning Research (special issue on Machine Learning in Computer Security), vol. 7, pp. 2699-2720, 12/2006.
Battista Biggio, Giorgio Fumera, Ignazio Pillai, Fabio Roli,Biggio, Battista; Fumera, Giorgio; Pillai, Ignazio; Roli, Fabio (2011). "A survey and experimental evaluation of image spam filtering techniques". Pattern Recognition Letters. 32 (10): 1436–1446. doi:10.1016/j.patrec.2011.03.022. Volume 32, Issue 10, 15 July 2011, Pages 1436-1446, ISSN 0167-8655.
Eric B. Parizo (2006-07-26). "Image spam paints a troubling picture". Search Security. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"Dealing with blank spam". CNET. September 2, 2009. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
"symantec.com". symantec.com. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
e.g. CompuServe Inc. v. Cyber Promotions, Inc., School of Visual Arts v. Kuprewicz
Clinton Internet provider wins $11B suit against spammer, QC Times
AOL gives up treasure hunt, Boston Herald
e.g. Sanford Wallace
"Bronx man, 'leader' of bank-fraud scam, convicted". Iohud. 26 February 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
"'Spam King' pleads guilty in Detroit". UPI. 2009-06-23. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
"Top Spammer Sentenced to Nearly Four Years". PC World. 2008-07-22. Retrieved 2010-10-24.
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
Enforcement, ICO
Fighting Internet and Wireless Spam Act, CA: GC
Canada's Anti-spam Bill C-28 is the Law of the Land, Circle ID, 2010-12-15
"Commonwealth Consolidated Acts: Spam Act 2003 – Schedule 2". Sydney, AU: AustLII, Faculty of Law, University of Technology. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
But see, e.g., Hypertouch v. ValueClick, Inc. et al., Cal.App.4th (Google Scholar: January 18, 2011)
"SEC. 8. EFFECT ON OTHER LAWS", PUBLIC LAW 108-187--DEC. 16, 2003 117 STAT. 2699 (PDF), FTC, (2) STATE LAW NOT SPECIFIC TO ELECTRONIC ~ZL.--This Act shall not be construed to preempt the applicability of(A) State laws that are not specific to electronic mail, including State trespass, contract, or tot~ law; or (B) other State laws to the extent that those laws relate to acts of fraud or computer crime.
Daniel J. Schwartz; Joseph F. Marinelli (September 2004), "Trespass to Chattels" Finds New Life In Battle Against Spam (PDF), Association of Corporate Counsel
"Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-04-06. Retrieved 2007-03-09.
"United States set to Legalize Spamming on January 1, 2004". Spamhaus.org. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
Is the CAN-SPAM Law Working?, PC World
Effectiveness and Enforcement of the CAN-SPAM Act (PDF), USA: FTC, archived from the original (PDF) on January 10, 2006
Ken Fisher (December 2005), US FTC says CAN-SPAM works, Ars Technica
Six years later, Can Spam act leaves spam problem unresolved, USA: SC Magazine, archived from the original on 2010-09-03
e.g. Oleg Nikolaenko
"Los Angeles Man, First American Convicted Under Anti-Spam Law, Faces Years in Prison". AP. 17 January 2007. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
"Spammers Continue Innovation: IronPort Study Shows Image-based Spam, Hit & Run, and Increased Volumes Latest Threat to Your Inbox" (Press release). IronPort Systems. 2006-06-28. Retrieved 2007-01-05.
"Q1 2010 Internet Threats Trend Report" (PDF) (Press release). Commtouch Software Ltd. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
Charlie White (2011-07-04). "Spam Decreased 82.22% Over The Past Year". Mashable.com. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
"Spam" (in Dutch). Symantec.cloud. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
Brad Templeton (8 March 2005). "Reaction to the DEC Spam of 1978". Brad Templeton. Retrieved 2007-01-21.
Josh Halliday (10 January 2011). "Email spam level bounces back after record low". guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
Waters, Darren (2009-04-08). "Spam overwhelms email messages". BBC News. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
"Email Metrics Program: The Network Operators' Perspective" (PDF). Report No. 7 – Third and Fourth quarters 2007. Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group. April 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-07-24. Retrieved 2008-05-08.
"Email Metrics Program: The Network Operators' Perspective" (PDF). Report No. 1 – 4th quarter 2005 Report. Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group. March 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 8, 2006. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"Email Metrics Program: The Network Operators' Perspective" (PDF). Report No. 2 – 1st quarter 2006. Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group. June 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-09-24. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"IPWarmup.com - Study".
"2010 MAAWG Email Security Awareness and Usage Report, Messing Anti-Abuse Working Group/Ipsos Public Affairs" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-12-10.
Staff (18 November 2004). "Bill Gates 'most spammed person'". BBC News. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
Mike Wendland (December 2, 2004). "Ballmer checks out my spam problem". ACME Laboratories republication of article appearing in Detroit Free Press. Retrieved 2010-09-23. the date provided is for the original article; the date of revision for the republication is 8 June 2005; verification that content of the republication is the same as the original article is pending.
Jef Poskanzer (2006-05-15). "Mail Filtering". ACME Laboratories. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
Spam Costs Billions
Sophos. "Sophos reveals "dirty dozen" spam-relaying countries" (Press release). Retrieved 2020-04-13.
Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO).
"Sophos reveals 'Dirty Dozen' spam producing countries, August 2004" (Press release). Sophos. 2004-08-24. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"Sophos reveals 'dirty dozen' spam relaying countries" (Press release). Sophos. 2006-07-24. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"Sophos research reveals dirty dozen spam-relaying nations" (Press release). Sophos. 2007-04-11. Retrieved 2007-06-15.
"Sophos reveals 'Dirty Dozen' spam producing countries, July 2007" (Press release). Sophos. 2007-07-18. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
"Sophos reveals 'Dirty Dozen' spam producing countries for Q3 2007" (Press release). Sophos. 2007-10-24. Retrieved 2007-11-09.
"Sophos details dirty dozen spam-relaying countries for Q4 2007" (Press release). Sophos. 2008-02-11. Retrieved 2008-02-12.
"Sophos details dirty dozen spam-relaying countries for Q1 2008" (Press release). Sophos. 2008-04-14. Retrieved 2008-06-07.
"Eight times more malicious email attachments spammed out in Q3 2008" (Press release). Sophos. 2008-10-27. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
"Spammers defy Bill Gates's death-of-spam prophecy" (Press release). Sophos. 2009-01-22. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
"Spamhaus Statistics: The Top 10". Spamhaus Blocklist (SBL) database. dynamic report. The Spamhaus Project Ltd. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
Shawn Hernan; James R. Cutler; David Harris (1997-11-25). "I-005c: E-Mail Spamming countermeasures: Detection and prevention of E-Mail spamming". Computer Incident Advisory Capability Information Bulletins. United States Department of Energy. Archived from the original on 2007-01-04. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
Sapient Fridge (2005-07-08). "Spamware vendor list". Spam Sights. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"SBL Policy & Listing Criteria". The Spamhaus Project. 2006-12-22. Retrieved 2007-01-06. original location was at SBL rationale; the referenced page is an auto-redirect target from the original location
"Spamware – Email Address Harvesting Tools and Anonymous Bulk Emailing Software". MX Logic (abstract hosted by Bit Pipe). 2004-10-01. Retrieved 2007-01-06. the link here is to an abstract of a white paper; registration with the authoring organization is required to obtain the full white paper.
"Definitions of Words We Use". Coalition Against Unsolicited Bulk Email, Australia. Archived from the original on 2007-01-06. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
"Vernon Schryver: You Might Be An Anti-Spam Kook If". Rhyolite.com. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
"Richi'Blog". richi.co.uk.
Further reading
Dow, K; Serenko, A; Turel, O; Wong, J (2006), "Antecedents and consequences of user satisfaction with email systems", International Journal of e-Collaboration (PDF), 2, pp. 46–64.
Sjouwerman, Stu; Posluns, Jeffrey, Inside the spam cartel: trade secrets from the dark side, Elsevier/Syngress; 1st edition, November 27, 2004. ISBN 978-1-932266-86-3.
External links
Spam info

"Can the Spam: How Spam is Bad for the Environment", The Economist, June 15, 2009.
Spam reports

Worldwide Email Threat Activity, Barracuda Central.
Government reports and industry white papers

Email Address Harvesting and the Effectiveness of Anti-SPAM Filters (PDF), United States: FTC, archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-11-28, retrieved 13 Oct 2007.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation's spam page which contains legislation, analysis, and litigation histories
Why Am I Getting All This Spam? Unsolicited Commercial Email Research Six Month Report by Center for Democracy & Technology from the author of Pegasus Mail and Mercury Mail Transport System – David Harris
Spam White Paper – Drowning in Sewage (PDF), Pegasus Mail, archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-11-28.
vte
Unsolicited digital communication
Protocols
Email spam
Address mungingBulk email softwareDirectory Harvest AttackDNSBLDNSWLJoe jobPink contractSpambot
Other
Auto dialerCold callingFlypostingJunk faxMessagingMobile phoneNewsgroupRobocallTelemarketingVoIP
Anti-spam
Disposable email addressDistributed Checksum ClearinghouseEmail authenticationList poisoningNaive Bayes spam filteringNetwork Abuse ClearinghouseSORBSSpamCopSpamhaus
Spamdexing
Blog spamCloakingDoorway pageForum spamGoogle bombKeyword stuffingLink farmReferrer spamScraper siteSocial spamSpam blogsSpingURL redirection
Internet fraud
Advance-fee fraudLottery scamMake Money FastPhishingVishing

stop spam

Jul 22, 2020, 7:04:57 AM7/22/20
RFC 1855 Netiquette Guidelines October
1995

3.1.3 NetNews Guidelines

NetNews is a globally distributed system which allows people to
communicate on topics of specific interest. It is divided into
hierarchies, with the major divisions being: sci - science related
discussions; comp - computer related discussions; news - for
discussions which center around NetNews itself; rec - recreational
activities; soc - social issues; talk - long-winded never-ending
discussions; biz - business related postings; and alt - the
alternate
hierarchy. Alt is so named because creating an alt group does not
go
through the same process as creating a group in the other parts of
the hierarchy. There are also regional hierarchies, hierarchies
which are widely distributed such as Bionet, and your place of
business may have its own groups as well. Recently, a "humanities"
hierarchy was added, and as time goes on its likely more will be
added. For longer discussions on News see references [2,8,22,23]
in
the Selected Bibliography.

- In NetNews parlance, "Posting" refers to posting a new article
to a group, or responding to a post someone else has posted.
"Cross-Posting" refers to posting a message to more than one
group. If you introduce Cross-Posting to a group, or if you
direct "Followup-To:" in the header of your posting, warn
readers! Readers will usually assume that the message was
posted to a specific group and that followups will go to
that group. Headers change this behavior.

- Read all of a discussion in progress (we call this a thread)
before posting replies. Avoid posting "Me Too" messages,
where content is limited to agreement with previous posts.
Content of a follow-up post should exceed quoted content.

- Send mail when an answer to a question is for one person only.
Remember that News has global distribution and the whole world
probably is NOT interested in a personal response. However,
don't
hesitate to post when something will be of general interest to
the
Newsgroup participants.

- Check the "Distribution" section of the header, but don't
depend on it. Due to the complex method by which News is
delivered, Distribution headers are unreliable. But, if you
are posting something which will be of interest to a limited
number or readers, use a distribution line that attempts to
limit the distribution of your article to those people. For
example, set the Distribution to be "nj" if you are posting
an article that will be of interest only to New Jersey readers.

- If you feel an article will be of interest to more than one
Newsgroup, be sure to CROSSPOST the article rather than
individually
post it to those groups. In general, probably only five-to-six
groups will have similar enough interests to warrant this.

- Consider using Reference sources (Computer Manuals, Newspapers,
help files) before posting a question. Asking a Newsgroup where
answers are readily available elsewhere generates grumpy "RTFM"
(read the fine manual - although a more vulgar meaning of the
word beginning with "f" is usually implied) messages.

- Although there are Newsgroups which welcome advertising,
in general it is considered nothing less than criminal
to advertise off-topic products. Sending an advertisement
to each and every group will pretty much guarantee your loss of
connectivity.

- If you discover an error in your post, cancel it as soon as
possible.

- DO NOT attempt to cancel any articles but your own. Contact
your administrator if you don't know how to cancel your post,
or if some other post, such as a chain letter, needs canceling.

- If you've posted something and don't see it immediately,
don't assume it's failed and re-post it.

- Some groups permit (and some welcome) posts which in other
circumstances would be considered to be in questionable taste.
Still, there is no guarantee that all people reading the group
will appreciate the material as much as you do. Use the Rotate
utility (which rotates all the characters in your post by 13
positions in the alphabet) to avoid giving offense. The
Rot13 utility for Unix is an example.

- In groups which discuss movies or books it is considered
essential
to mark posts which disclose significant content as "Spoilers".
Put this word in your Subject: line. You may add blank lines to
the beginning of your post to keep content out of sight, or you
may Rotate it.

- Forging of news articles is generally censured. You can protect
yourself from forgeries by using software which generates a
manipulation detection "fingerprint", such as PGP (in the US).

- Postings via anonymous servers are accepted in some Newsgroups
and disliked in others. Material which is inappropriate when
posted under one's own name is still inappropriate when posted
anonymously.

- Expect a slight delay in seeing your post when posting to a
moderated group. The moderator may change your subject
line to have your post conform to a particular thread.

- Don't get involved in flame wars. Neither post nor respond
to incendiary material.

[...]

jessica...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2020, 10:03:32 AM7/23/20
Join for sex dating site today

jacjo...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2020, 12:11:41 PM7/23/20
looking girls for one night stand

addys...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 6:37:32 AM7/25/20
looking women for social dating

jlr...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 3:29:51 PM7/25/20
You still looking for a guy

sunshinec...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 12:26:33 PM7/26/20
I'm very horny and want to play

petr...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 12:28:07 PM7/26/20
I’m looking for a woman that wants something serious, that is willing to overcome the distance that may separate us. I want someone to share a life with and create experiences and memories.

From Debary, Florida, United States
29 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
Hit Me Guys:https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552

jjhay...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 3:51:57 PM7/26/20
Hi

samla...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 10:40:21 AM7/27/20
On Sunday, 21 June 2020 11:49:04 UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
> women seeking men, girls seeking men for sex, girls looking for men, women for one night stand, girls for get laid, married women for affair, divorced women looking men for fuck, girls for fuck, single looking for marriage, local girlfriend online for romantic chat and free hookups. older women looking younger men for sex tonight.
>
> Join Now:  https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552
>

> Near Me Chat And Sex - Meet Sex, Free Fuck Tonight No EmailNeeded, Free Sex Chat With People Around Me, Online girls sex contact number 2020 , Numbers of local mom that want to fuck 2020,Sex Woman Old Chat Numbers - Phone Sex, Fuck Single Women Free Chat - WebCam Chat, Online Fucking Girls For Chat And Meeting Without Any Membership, Fucking Aunty Online Meet - Meet Sex ,Meet Girl Tofuck - Web Search,Online sex girl phonenumber 2020, English Women Want Sex Chat - Meet Sex, I Want To Sex Chat Add Me Boys - Meet Sex , Meet and fuck the girls no 2020 , Meet N Fuck Phone Numbers Near By, Single Females Phone Numbers For Sex Chat - Meet Sex, Live Free Local Woman Cam - Meet Sex,Online Girl For Night Sex , Meet and fuck one night sex 2020.

I am looking women for Fuck Tonight

jpmon...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 2:12:04 PM7/27/20
Hello I would love to fuck u right now

dirtdo...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020, 1:45:30 AM7/28/20
I need some wet pussy to fuck hard and deep

johnd...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020, 5:18:53 AM7/28/20
Looking girl for one night

lostone...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2020, 1:44:22 AM7/30/20
Where do you live

samla...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2020, 1:56:26 AM7/30/20

jamesr...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2020, 12:14:11 PM7/30/20
i am live in Florida
meet me for sex : https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552

ian.cl...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2020, 3:33:21 AM7/31/20
Got that and will like to have your cell number to text and decide how to meet. will send pictures and details

samla...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 3:03:42 AM8/3/20
On Sunday, 21 June 2020 11:49:04 UTC+5:30, jessicaj...@gmail.com wrote:
> women seeking men, girls seeking men for sex, girls looking for men, women for one night stand, girls for get laid, married women for affair, divorced women looking men for fuck, girls for fuck, single looking for marriage, local girlfriend online for romantic chat and free hookups. older women looking younger men for sex tonight.
>
> Join Now:  https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1449552
>

> Near Me Chat And Sex - Meet Sex, Free Fuck Tonight No EmailNeeded, Free Sex Chat With People Around Me, Online girls sex contact number 2020 , Numbers of local mom that want to fuck 2020,Sex Woman Old Chat Numbers - Phone Sex, Fuck Single Women Free Chat - WebCam Chat, Online Fucking Girls For Chat And Meeting Without Any Membership, Fucking Aunty Online Meet - Meet Sex ,Meet Girl Tofuck - Web Search,Online sex girl phonenumber 2020, English Women Want Sex Chat - Meet Sex, I Want To Sex Chat Add Me Boys - Meet Sex , Meet and fuck the girls no 2020 , Meet N Fuck Phone Numbers Near By, Single Females Phone Numbers For Sex Chat - Meet Sex, Live Free Local Woman Cam - Meet Sex,Online Girl For Night Sex , Meet and fuck one night sex 2020.

Message has been deleted

luveliza...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 3:23:17 PM8/3/20