Neil Cavuto.

a322x1n

Oct 20, 2021, 7:13:55 PM10/20/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-cavuto-tests-positive-for-cov
id-19-urges-vaccines/ar-AAPIY57?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/c6rbtbd6>

Fox News' Cavuto tests positive for COVID-19, urges vaccines.
22 hrs ago.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Fox News Channel anchor Neil Cavuto tested positive
for COVID-19, which he said was surprising but made him grateful that he
was vaccinated.

Cavuto, who learned of the test results after Monday's episode of “Your
World with Neil Cavuto,” wasn't on the air Tuesday.

“While I’m somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I’m lucky as
well. Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this
would be a far more dire situation,” Cavuto said in a statement released
by Fox News.

“It’s not, because I did and I’m surviving this because I did. I hope
anyone and everyone gets that message loud and clear. Get vaccinated,
for yourself and everyone around you,” the journalist said.

Cavuto, who had open-heart surgery in 2016 and was treated for cancer in
the 1980s, was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1997.

Also Tuesday, CNN's John King revealed on his “Inside Politics” show
that he has multiple sclerosis, which makes him immunocompromised. “So,
I’m grateful you’re all vaccinated,” he said during a panel discussion.
CNN mandates that all of its employees who work in an office or in the
field with other people be vaccinated.

Fox News employees are required to let the company know their
vaccination status and, if they haven’t been vaccinated, to be tested
regularly for COVID-19.

Cavuto also anchors Fox News Channel's “Cavuto Live” on Saturdays and
Fox Business Network's weekday show “Cavuto: Coast to Coast.”

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 20, 2021, 7:26:06 PM10/20/21
On 10/20/21 7:13 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-cavuto-tests-positive-for-cov
> id-19-urges-vaccines/ar-AAPIY57?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/c6rbtbd6>
>
> Fox News' Cavuto tests positive for COVID-19, urges vaccines.
> 22 hrs ago.
>
> LOS ANGELES (AP) — Fox News Channel anchor Neil Cavuto tested positive
> for COVID-19, which he said was surprising but made him grateful that he
> was vaccinated.
>
> Cavuto, who learned of the test results after Monday's episode of “Your
> World with Neil Cavuto,” wasn't on the air Tuesday.
>
> “While I’m somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I’m lucky as
> well. Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this
> would be a far more dire situation,” Cavuto said in a statement released
> by Fox News.

What did they tell him when he got the vaccine?

That is was "vaccine" to protect against getting the virus? How's that
working out?

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And the
elderly have low functioning immune systems in general which may be why
they have the most issues with the virus.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

https://media.gettr.com/group31/getter/2021/10/01/03/74cb082a-ae4b-6124-e748-82145a8a32ed/25ad95587f0c3a0858c8347a465933df_500x0.jpg

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 20, 2021, 7:37:26 PM10/20/21
On 10/20/21 7:13 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-cavuto-tests-positive-for-cov
> id-19-urges-vaccines/ar-AAPIY57?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/c6rbtbd6>
>
> Fox News' Cavuto tests positive for COVID-19, urges vaccines.
> 22 hrs ago.
>
> LOS ANGELES (AP) — Fox News Channel anchor Neil Cavuto tested positive
> for COVID-19, which he said was surprising but made him grateful that he
> was vaccinated.
>
> Cavuto, who learned of the test results after Monday's episode of “Your
> World with Neil Cavuto,” wasn't on the air Tuesday.
>
> “While I’m somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I’m lucky as
> well. Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this
> would be a far more dire situation,” Cavuto said in a statement released
> by Fox News.

What did they tell him when he got the vaccine?

That it was a "vaccine" to protect against getting the virus? How's
that working out? Wasn't Colin Powell also vaccinated and also had
medical issues?

Nothing left but to write the epitaph....

Here lies Neil Cavuto
He reported the NEWS...
And occasionally the TRUTH.