Two Dick Trolling Wigger Kentucky Moms Say They Were Drugged and Raped in Bahamas Nightmare

Cover Stories

Feb 20, 2024, 9:03:42 PMFeb 20
The two white broads were fucking around with black men and someone who
knew them saw it when they streamed bits live facetiming. They got
busted. Screaming "rape" is how liberal whores try and evade
responsibility for their poor decisions.

Two Kentucky moms say they were preyed upon by staff members at a Bahamas
resort who raped them after their drinks were drugged.

Amber Shearer and Dongayla Dobson told NewsNation they’d been enjoying a
Carnival cruise when the ship docked at Grand Bahama last weekend and they
decided to hang out at a local resort. A staff member offered them a buy-
one, get-one-free deal on drinks, Shearer said, and they were sipping
their tropical cocktails on the beach—in broad daylight—when they suddenly
realized “something was wrong.”

Just minutes after getting their drinks and after only a few sips, they
said, family members they’d been communicating with back home expressed
concerns the two women seemed really out of it. But both women don’t
usually drink, they said, so they thought maybe the drinks had just hit
them hard. They then decided to walk along the beach in search of sea
shells to bring home to their kids, and a resort worker offered to show
them an area where they could find “tons” of conch shells, Dobson said.

Shearer said the next thing she remembered was waking up as she was being
assaulted by a staffer in a resort uniform. “The man who raped me, he was
the one that directed us as to where to go to find the shells,” Shearer
said. “I came to in the process of my rape.”

The Royal Bahamas Police Force arrested two men in connection with the
alleged sexual assaults, a 54-year-old and a 40-year-old, according to a
press release. But both Shearer and Dobson said they were frustrated by
the response of Bahamian authorities, who they say treated them like the
offenders and refused to give them rape kits.

They were given breathalyzer tests back on the cruise ship, and the
results showed that they were “not drunk at all,” Dobson said. Toxicology
tests, meanwhile, revealed benzodiazepines and other drugs in their
systems, they said.

The U.S. State Department issued an updated travel advisory late last
month warning travelers to use “increased caution” in the Bahamas due to
rising crime, but Dobson and Shearer said they were not aware of that
warning.

“We had no idea what was going on in the Bahamas,” Shearer said, adding
that they’d only learned of the advisory after the alleged assaults.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-kentucky-moms-say-they-were-drugged-and-
raped-in-bahamas-nightmare