Re: Twisted black transgender sex attacker who used fake penis to trick victims into bed jailed

A Biden Story

Sep 21, 2022, 6:25:04 AM9/21/22
In article <XnsACDE62...@95.216.243.224>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't trust anything black.

A transgender sex predator who lured victims into his dark
bedroom where he penetrated them with a prosthetic penis has
been jailed for 10 years.

Tarjit Singh, 32, who was born Hannah Walters but told victims
he had always been a man, was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown
Court in east London on Wednesday (July 27).

He was convicted of three counts of assault by penetration, six
counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and one count
of making a threat to kill, after a trial earlier this year.

Singh, who kept his head down throughout the sentencing, will
serve another three years on licence. A sexual harm prevention
order was imposed.

The court heard Singh's twisted web of lies were exposed when a
lover discovered his 'ultra-realistic' strap on and went
straight to the police.

Prosecutors previously told how Singh became manipulative and
abusive in relationships, even more so when women questioned his
sex.

He even tried claiming to one partner who he had met on dating
site Plenty of Fish, that he was born male but was in the
process of undergoing a sex-change to become female.

When engaging in sexual activity with victims, Singh kept as
many clothes on as possible and insisted the lights remained
off, prosecutors said.

Describing sex with the defendant, one victim said: “He looked
like a guy, he acted like a guy.”

The woman who found the fake penis lying around told police that
she felt so stupid that she fell for it, according to the Crown
Prosecution Service.

When the victims started questioning his status, Singh became
abusive and manipulative, telling one victim there was more to a
relationship than sex and that she should learn to talk about
her feelings more, prosecutors said.

During the trial the prosecution was able to present mobile
phone evidence that showed a history of websites visited by
Singh, which included FreeToMProsthetics.com – a company making
ultra-realistic prosthetic penises.

Melissa Garner, from the CPS, said: “These victims have been
deceived, betrayed and lied to in the most disturbing and
traumatic of ways. One of the victims was just 16 years old when
she met the defendant.

“Tarjit Singh, who was born as Hannah Walters, presented himself
as a man, wore men’s clothing and used a man’s name. He tricked
three innocent women into believing he was male and when
questioned, he violently attacked them and intimidated them into
continuing relationships.

“Singh has never admitted his crimes and has continued to claim
that these victims were aware of his gender.

“The victims in this case have shown immense courage in coming
to court and giving evidence.

“Sexual offences can be some of the most complex cases that we
prosecute. I hope these convictions go some way in providing the
victims with closure. The CPS is committed to bringing sexual
offenders to justice.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/breaking-twisted-sex-attacker-
who-27587485

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Sep 21, 2022, 9:17:45 AM9/21/22
Transphobia®™ at its best. 'Assault by penetration'? How is that
different from normal hetero bonking?

If she identifies as a man she is a man, fake dick or otherwise!

The Jews

Sep 21, 2022, 9:30:43 AM9/21/22
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:17:42 +0100, Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
<disg...@tunbridge.wells> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 12:22:17 +0200 (CEST), "A Biden Story"
><biden....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <XnsACDE62...@95.216.243.224>
>><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Can't trust anything black.
>>>

>>A transgender sex predator who lured victims into his dark
>>bedroom where he penetrated them with a prosthetic penis has
>>been jailed for 10 years.
>>
>>Tarjit Singh, 32, who was born Hannah Walters but told victims
>>he had always been a man, was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown
>>Court in east London on Wednesday (July 27).
>>
>>He was convicted of three counts of assault by penetration, six
>>counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and one count
>>of making a threat to kill, after a trial earlier this year.
<BRIS>
>>https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/breaking-twisted-sex-attacker-
>>who-27587485
>
>Transphobia®™ at its best. 'Assault by penetration'? How is that
>different from normal hetero bonking?

It's called rape. It's what happened to your mom nine months before
you were born.

>If she identifies as a man she is a man, fake dick or otherwise!

Glue-huffers like yourself can't tell the difference between a man or
a woman, child or an adult, human or animal.

Chris Morton was right again.
A Nazi is afraid of the power of
educated, informed adults. Freedom of
choice terrifies him... which is why he
chooses minor children as sexual partners.
He can't interact with competent adults in
a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
mental hospital.

- Christopher Norton
- Your superior in every imaginable way

jdyoung

Sep 21, 2022, 4:05:00 PM9/21/22
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 5:25:04 AM UTC-5, A Biden Story wrote:
> In article <XnsACDE62...@95.216.243.224>
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can't trust anything black.
> >

> A transgender sex predator who lured victims into his dark
> bedroom where he penetrated them with a prosthetic penis has
> been jailed for 10 years.

Yes, but did you enjoy it?

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com