Republicans deserve to catch COVID-19.

a322x1n

Jul 23, 2021, 8:34:55 PM7/23/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/republicans-anti-government-chick
ens-have-finally-come-home-to-roost/ar-AAMtL2y?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/ytmfjb6v>

Republicans' anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost
Heather Digby Parton 10 hrs ago.

"Donald Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Mitch
McConnell Photo illustration by Salon/Getty Images

Ronald Reagan, the most beloved president of the modern Republican Party
(before Donald J. Trump, anyway) had a very famous saying:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from
the Government, and I'm here to help."

It was a clever comment that the leaders of the conservative movement
never took seriously, of course. The Republicans were always big
boosters of first responders, cops and the military who are generally
the ones who literally say "I'm from the government and I'm here to
help." But the anti-government sentiment worked well for the wealthy
benefactors who paid these politicians handsomely to keep their taxes
low and regulations scarce.

They also used that message to persuade voters that the government was
trying to oppress them with everything from creeping communism to
affirmative action and women's rights. In other words, everything these
people already hated was blamed on Big Government by the very people who
ran it. The subtext of much of this was race, of course, as the cynical
conservatives managed to convince people that the government was doling
out handouts to the "undeserving" (and I think you know who they were
talking about) in the form of welfare, while the hard-working Real
Americans were paying the freight and getting the shaft.

Over time they were able to demagogue the issue so thoroughly that
average Republicans routinely voted against their own interests out of a
reflexive hostility to anything the government tried to do (other than
wage war, which they loved.) When the financial crisis hit in 2007 and
the government was required to intervene or risk the whole economic
system going into free fall, it was clear just how successful they had
been.

Almost immediately, a rebellion against the government helping
"irresponsible" homeowners became the rallying cry of the
anti-government right and the Tea Party was born. The GOP knew that
government intervention was necessary but they made sure that the banks
and the wealthy were taken care of while forcing everything else to be
done on the cheap. The result was a very slow recovery and long-term
damage to the average American household, which worked out well for them
politically and further discredited government in the minds of many
Americans.

The Obamacare wars flowed naturally from that, with half the country
hysterical at the idea the government was going to choose their doctors
and decide who lives or dies. Their fears were stoked by right-wing
politicians who suspected that the program might work and restore
people's faith in the government to deliver needed benefits. Then where
would they be?

There were dozens of conspiracy theories floating around from "death
panels" to implanted microchips, to a giant government database that was
going to house every personal piece of health information on every
American. All of this inane resistance was fueled by the right's
decades-long anti-government propaganda campaign.

Want a daily wrap-up of all the news and commentary Salon has to offer?
Subscribe to our morning newsletter, Crash Course.

Fast forward to 2020 and the first global pandemic in a hundred years
with an incompetent narcissist in charge. Between his ineptitude and
self-serving desire to pretend that the crisis didn't exist and the
years of mistrust in the government, the U.S. ended up with an epic
disaster and half the population refusing to acknowledge it existed.
Today, we're facing a situation in which tens of millions of people are
refusing vaccines because they believe in daft conspiracy theories or
are convinced the government is lying to them even in the face of over
600,000 deaths.

Throughout all this, most Republican officials have either been actively
hostile to medical experts and their advice or they have been strangely
passive, simply shrugging their shoulders as if this is just a normal
part of life and everyone just needs to buck up. They refused to wear
masks and social distance, they've egged on protesters and encouraged
the right-wing media, which has been feeding snake oil, lies and
conspiracy theories to their voters since the pandemic began.

Fox News has been particularly egregious in its objectively pro-COVID
propaganda. Their headliners Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Sean
Hannity have all taken slightly different approaches. Carlson has gone
with his patented dark conspiracy-mongering, playing off of the right's
new "Deep State" narrative to suggest that the government is forcing
people to take vaccines against their will and that the shots are
killing people. Ingraham has been an inveterate pusher of quacks and
bogus cures while blaming it all on immigrants as usual while Hannity
has been playing both sides, telling people to take the virus seriously
in one breath and skepticism in the other. (One suspects this relates to
his close relationship with Donald Trump, who similarly twists himself
into a pretzel on this subject, wanting credit for the vaccines but
being unable to buck the conspiracy addled anti-vax sentiment of his
followers.)

Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends —
at least until this week.

Suddenly, we have been seeing members of Fox News breaking with their
stars and making heartfelt PSA's exhorting people to get the vaccines,
something we've never seen before: Watch the latest video at
foxnews.com. Newsmax CEO, and friend of Trump, Chris Ruddy wrote a
glowing op-ed complimenting President Biden on his vaccine program. One
of the House leaders, Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La, a vaccine holdout, very
ostentatiously got vaccinated and told anyone who'd listen that they
should do it as well. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis actually went out
and urged his constituents to get vaccinated now that his state is being
overrun with COVID. Again.

The question on everyone's mind is, "What happened?"

Obviously, it's tied to the new surge of cases as the highly
transmissible Delta variant runs through the population of unvaccinated
people who are, according to a study by the Kaiser Family Foundation,
heavily tilted toward Republicans. As of the end of last month, 86% of
Democrats had at least one shot compared to 52% of Republicans. And it's
not getting any better.

Want a daily wrap-up of all the news and commentary Salon has to offer?
Subscribe to our morning newsletter, Crash Course.

Have they seen polling indicating that they are losing ground with their
own voters over their lack on engagement? Are they suddenly worried that
their base is going to die and leave them short of needed votes? It's
hard to say. But I think MSNBC's Chris Hayes was on to something when he
suggested that they had thought they could stick with the base and its
anti-vax, anti-Big Government attitude about this (continuing to reap
the rewards that brings to them politically) and let Joe Biden's
administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated —
at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
(This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)

The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost — and they're
killing Republicans."

a322x1n

Jul 23, 2021, 10:16:35 PM7/23/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 00:34:51 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/republicans-anti-government-chick
ens-have-finally-come-home-to-roost/ar-AAMtL2y?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

>> <https://tinyurl.com/ytmfjb6v>
>>
>> Republicans' anti-government chick <SLAP A KOOK>
>
> so any good word on joe?

Yes, he's doing all that can be done to save Republicans from
themselves. No one else would.

Have you had your COVID-19 shots?

a322x1n

Jul 24, 2021, 4:24:10 AM7/24/21
> So after 6 months you have nothing.
>>
>>Have you had your COVID-19 shots?
>
> Hell no.

Good!!!

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 24, 2021, 10:08:48 AM7/24/21
Don't Democrats deserve to be aborted from the womb of MOTHER EARTH?

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Ubiquitous

Jul 25, 2021, 12:41:24 PM7/25/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/republicans-anti-government-
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

The only good Trumper is a dead one anyway. It's God's will.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jul 25, 2021, 12:44:49 PM7/25/21
Lamey wrote

> Hell no.

Hope you have to pay cash at the hospital and for the funeral.

COVID is draining the swamp of rightwing imbeciles.

It's a gift from God.

Ubiquitous

Jul 27, 2021, 7:24:38 PM7/27/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 1, 2021, 11:49:25 AM8/1/21

adderall pharmacy

Aug 1, 2021, 9:37:17 PM8/1/21
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-4-aco-dmt-usa/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-5-meo-dmt-usa/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-adderall-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-adipex-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-ambien-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-buprenorphine-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-desoxyn-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-dexedrine/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-dilaudid-pill/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-dmt-online-usa/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-etizolam-usa/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-fentanyl-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-flakka-a-pvp/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-green-xanax/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-ketamine-powder/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-mdma-crystal/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-methamphentamine/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-micro-mushrooms/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-morphine-pills/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-nembutal-liquid/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-nembutal-pills/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-nembutal-powder/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-oramorph-uk/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-oxycodone-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-oxycontin-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-percocet-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-psilocybe-cubensis-b/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-seconal-sodium/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-sodium-cyanide/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-soma-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-suboxone-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-suboxone-strips-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-subutex-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-ultram-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-vicodin-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/buy-vyvanse-online/
https://springmedshop.com/product/golden-teacher-mushrooms-usa/
https://springmedshop.com/product/greenstone-xanax/

Ubiquitous

Aug 4, 2021, 6:06:43 PM8/4/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Ubiquitous

Aug 7, 2021, 9:05:56 PM8/7/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 8, 2021, 8:48:12 PM8/8/21

Ubiquitous

Aug 8, 2021, 8:51:29 PM8/8/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 26, 2021, 9:55:28 AM8/26/21
On 7/23/21 8:34 PM, a322x1n wrote:
Don't Democrats deserve to be aborted from the womb of MOTHER EARTH?

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
222 - When Muslims want to run away from an Islamic run country, does
that mean they're Islamophobic?

Ubiquitous

Sep 28, 2021, 2:26:36 PM9/28/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Sep 28, 2021, 2:30:06 PM9/28/21

Ubiquitous

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:28 AM10/20/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:51 AM10/20/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:20:40 PM11/1/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:07 PM11/3/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:31:39 PM11/9/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 17, 2021, 6:54:50 PM11/17/21

Text-Drivers R Killers

Dec 7, 2021, 4:26:42 PM12/7/21

Ubiquitous

Dec 9, 2021, 10:25:10 PM12/9/21
> Most of the rest of the right-wing media have followed the same trends -
> administration do the heavy lifting of getting their states vaccinated -
> at which point they would swoop in and say what a terrible job he did.
> (This works for them every time a GOP administration leaves the country
> in shambles and the Democrats have to clean up their mess.)
>
> The problem is that the virus is spreading, restrictions have been
> lifted and the Republican base is refusing to save itself. The
> anti-government chickens have finally come home to roost - and they're
> killing Republicans."

Text-Drivers R Killers

Dec 9, 2021, 10:25:44 PM12/9/21

a322x1n

Dec 10, 2021, 4:52:26 AM12/10/21
"Text-Drivers R Killers" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Republicans are dying at a rate five times higher than Democrats.

Those who don't die have this to look forward to:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/long-covid-patients-and-doctors
-detail-the-growing-mass-disabling-event-in-america/ar-AARECFl?ocid=msedg
dhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/yc3j5s83>

Text-Drivers R Killers

Dec 15, 2021, 2:40:48 PM12/15/21