Gleen Beck gets lucky!

a322x1n

Jan 13, 2022, 10:23:28 PM1/13/22
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/perspective-glenn-beck-is-b
attling-covid-19-again-and-it-s-bringing-out-the-worst-in-his-critics/ar-
AASKOAY?ocid=uxbndlbing>

<https://tinyurl.com/msk9vraa>

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/glenn-beck-says-he-has-caught-c
ovid-19-again-and-it-s-getting-into-my-lungs/ar-AASKRLF?ocid=msedgntp>

<https://tinyurl.com/57x9ppbh>

Glenn Beck says he has caught COVID-19 again and it's 'getting into my
lungs'. rco...@insider.com (Rebecca Cohen) - 6h ago.

Glenn Beck said he has COVID-19 for the second time and this time it's
"getting into my lungs."

The unvaccinated conservative host said he is currently taking
ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and fluvoxamine.

Beck — who first caught COVID-19 in December 2020 — told Mark Levin this
week that he is "not concerned."

Conservative host Glenn Beck said he has caught COVID-19 for the second
time — and said this week that the virus is "getting into my lungs."

"It's a lighter case, but it's now starting to get into my lungs today.
[It's] a little disturbing," he told Mark Levin during Levin's daily
radio show on Wednesday.

Beck said he has had COVID-19 for about a week and while he is not
getting worse, he is not getting better yet.

"I'm not going downhill. I'm feeling better, it's just getting into my
lungs. You want to avoid that," Beck said, occasionally coughing during
the interview.

Beck has not been vaccinated against the virus, but told Levin he is "on
all the medication and treatment."

Beck said he was taking the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as well as
hydroxychloroquine, and fluvoxamine. The drugs — which have been
championed by anti-vaccine activists and skeptics — have not been proven
effective against COVID-19 and haven't been approved by federal
regulators for use to treat the disease.

"My doctors are hitting it really hard," Beck said during the radio
show. "This is basic science, this is basic medicine," Beck said of the
medications he is taking to fight his virus.

"I am not concerned about it, I'm really not," Beck told Levin. "I am
just done with this whole COVID thing."

Beck added that he hasn't taken monoclonal antibodies, claiming the
COVID-19 treatment "doesn't seem to be working for the new strain."

But in his Instagram post announcing his positive COVID-19 test, Beck
seemed to express interest in getting the treatment, slamming the Biden
administration for not making it more available.

"WHY CAN MY DOCTOR GIVE ME THE TREATMENT HE AND MANY OTHER DR's Believe
in," he wrote. "Why is it we are out of the Monoclonal antibody
treatment?"

Beck first had COVID-19 in December 2020, he wrote on Instagram.

Talk-show host Glenn Beck said Wednesday that he is battling COVID-19
for the second time and, most concerningly, revealed that the virus is
“getting into” his lungs. He is treating the illness with a combination
of drugs, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, fluvoxamine,
and said on The Mark Levin Show, “My doctors are hitting it really
hard.”

In making the announcement, Beck became the latest target of people who
believe it’s OK to make fun of unvaccinated people who become seriously
ill or die. Beck has said he didn’t get the vaccine because he had
COVID-19 in 2020 and believed it gave him natural immunity.

On social media, some people were quick to make sarcastic remarks about
Beck’s illness.

“I simply can’t feel bad for any of these dreadful people. Get
vaccinated,” one person wrote. Others offered “thoughts and prayers”
sarcastically, and one person tweeted “RIP.”

While many people expressed genuine concern for Beck and wished him a
swift recovery, there’s an undercurrent of malice that swirls around
unvaccinated people who get sick that was recently defended by a
columnist in the Los Angeles Times.

In a piece entitled “Mocking anti-vaxxers’ COVID deaths is ghoulish, yes
— but may be necessary,” Michael Hiltzik considered if unvaccinated
people who get COVID-19 are getting “their just desserts.” He seemed to
set himself apart from the cruel mockery that takes places on Reddit and
the website Sorryantivaxxer.com, saying that some deaths are “truly
lamentable” — if, for example, they had medical reasons for not getting
vaccinated, or if they were “deceived by the misinformation and
disinformation spread by the anti-vaccine crowd.”

But he concluded, “mockery is not necessarily the wrong reaction” nor is
withholding “sympathy and solicitude.”

“There may be no other way to make sure that the lessons of these
teachable moments are heard.”

In fact, mockery is absolutely the wrong reaction, and those who engage
in it degrade themselves, not the target of their ridicule. Calling
unvaccinated people “Covidiots” and celebrating their deaths only
hardens the division between people who believe the pandemic has been
exaggerated and people who believe we’re not taking it seriously enough.

For Beck, a second round of illness couldn’t come at a worse time, as
this week he released a new book, “The Great Reset: Joe Biden and the
Rise of Twenty-First Century Fascism.” The book examines what Beck
believes is an orchestrated attempt by elites to remake the world’s
economy, using the pandemic and climate change as excuses.

Beck may have gone on Levin’s show to discuss the book, but his
revelation about his worsening COVID-19 seemed to take Levin by
surprise, and it was Beck’s health that made headlines today.
Occasionally coughing, he said he’s been sick with COVID-19 for about a
week, but that he is feeling better although it’s a “little disturbing”
that it’s moving into his lungs.

“I’m not concerned about it. I’m really not. I’m so done with this whole
COVID thing,” he said. He said he is overweight and has other health
issues, and said everyone seems to be getting sick right now. But he
said, “We have got to move on with our lives.”