Bahamas resort where 2 fat wigger moms say they were drugged, raped by black staffers alleges surveillance footage doesn't match claims

Cover Stories

Feb 20, 2024, 4:30:22 PMFeb 20
The two white broads were fucking around with black men and someone who
knew them saw it when they streamed bits live facetiming. They got
busted. Screaming "rape" is how liberal whores try and evade
responsibility for their poor decisions.

A Bahamas resort where two Kentucky mothers claim they were drugged and
raped by two employees said that the women’s account of what happened does
not match its security footage.

Amber Shearer and Dongayla Dobson said they were assaulted in broad
daylight by staffers at Pirate’s Cove while relaxing on the beach while
their Carnival Cruise ship was docked on the Grand Island in the Bahamas.

The longtime friends said they were offered a drink special by an
employee, but after just 15 minutes, began to feel incredibly intoxicated.

They were ushered by a staff member into a secluded area to look for
shells — and then, Shearer says, she came to while she was being raped by
a man in a uniform.

The pair, covered in cuts and bruises, reported the sexual assault to
Royal Bahamas police, who later arrested two men — a 40-year-old of South
Bahamia and a 54-year-old of Eight Mile Rock.

Police said the investigation remains ongoing — but Pirate’s Cove claims
that surveillance footage reveals that the two women’s accounts don’t add
up.

“Upon further review of the surveillance videos, the allegations made on
site, and in subsequent social media posts and news stories, conflict with
what the time-stamped surveillance videos contain,” Pirate’s Cove beach
resort said in a statement without divulging further details, the Daily
Mail reported.

Pirate’s Cove also confirmed that the two employees have been fired,
saying that whatever conduct they engaged in on tape “indicates that at a
minimum, they violated our zero-tolerance policy.”

Wigger fatties.

https://nypost.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/2/2024/02/ashearer92_1706997652_3294857572824865773_
226665051_52a9d7.jpg?resize=768,959&quality=75&strip=all

Carnival Cruise Line confirmed to The Post on Wednesday that two guests
aboard the Carnival Elation reported the sexual assault, which occurred
while on “an independent shore excursion.”

“Our onboard Care Team provided support for the two guests as they sailed
back to Jacksonville,” the cruise company said.

Dobson and Shears remembered being on the beach and almost immediately
feeling as if something besides alcohol was in their cocktails.

“Less than a few [sips] into the second drink, we knew something was
wrong. Something was terribly wrong,” Shearer told NewsNation’s “Cuomo.”

Even their loved ones were concerned after speaking with them on video,
she said.

She recalled waking up in horror. “I came to in the process of my rape,”
she said through sobs.

They said they don’t believe their allegations were properly handled and
cops did not administer rape test kits at their request.

Back on the cruise ship, the moms received the results of their toxicology
tests — which showed they had a plethora of drugs in their systems,
including benzodiazepines.

They had notably minimal alcohol in their bodies and bruising on their
legs.

Just five days before their vacation, Bahamian Prime Minister Philip Davis
insisted that the country was a “safe” destination for tourists.

The US Embassy in the Bahamas released a security warning and travel
advisory last month saying that the island nation is currently unsafe for
tourists amid 18 murders — “primarily” motivated by gang violence — in
January alone.

The State Department issued a level 2 advisory on Jan. 26, just over a
week before the two American women were allegedly raped.

Dobson and Shears, who had never left the country before, say Carnival
should have warned them about the dangers in the Bahamas.

“We had no idea what was going on in the Bahamas, none whatsoever,” Dobson
told the station.

“We were targeted from the moment we were spotted.”

The women’s attorney, Nicholas Gerson, told NewsNation that Carnival has
“a legal duty to warn about dangerous conditions they should have known
about.”

“Carnival actually markets this particular excursion on their website,
they actually profit from the excursion,” he added.

“So Carnival should have warned our clients, the warning shouldn’t have
come from the State Department.”

Carnival said it is cooperating with authorities’ investigation.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/bahamas-resort-where-two-moms-claim-
they-were-drugged-and-report-says-footage-disputes-story/