Re: James Robert Gorman Registered Sex Offender AKA Checkmate socked up as TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nathan Jones

Sep 19, 2022, 11:33:46 AM9/19/22
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> In fact, we seem to be better at making our own problems
> worse.

Is that what you thought when you were convicted of
getting oral sex from your very young daughter and sent
to prison, freak?

https://imgur.com/a/9VqOz1k

https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Robert+Gorman,+Checkmate&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

JD Young

Sep 20, 2022, 11:53:08 AM9/20/22
What do wine and altar boys have in common?
Catholic priests like them aged eight years!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com
Follow me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/jon.young.10420